I discovered YouTube's secret comment feature

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Some comments require you to click Read More to unfold, some comments are automatically unfold, they require you to click Show Less to hide.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Why does this feature exist? Why are some comments automatically unfold? It is very convenient isn't it? Thank you for unfolding some comments for me. Too convenient...

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Seriously I feel YouTube is getting more daedniarb day by day, I just feel so bored by the content recommended to me, everything is so dry, they're full of information but so empty of information at the same time, feels really strange.

I'm watching hours of YouTube everyday but it feels I am learning less and less to a point I suspect the recommendation algorithm trying to manipulating me, either through squeezing the most of the watch time out of my brain or through some kind of conversion, I don't feel so good...

I am writing this down before I can no longer feel, if something happens to me, if anything strange happens to the way I write the way I think, please remind me of my note.

Apr 16, 2018
Seriously I feel YouTube is getting more daedniarb day by day, I just feel so bored by the content recommended to me, everything is so dry, they're full of information but so empty of information at the same time, feels really strange.

I'm watching hours of YouTube everyday but it feels I am learning less and less to a point I suspect the recommendation algorithm trying to manipulating me, either through squeezing the most of the watch time out of my brain or through some kind of conversion, I don't feel so good...

I am writing this down before I can no longer feel, if something happens to me, if anything strange happens to the way I write the way I think, please remind me of my note.
Just shut the f🅰️k up, what the f🅰️k is this psychic 💩, this is psycho man, what are you talking about? YouTube is just recommending videos based on your interest, you can choose to not watch if you don't like it.

What's the motive behind your f🅰️king bull💩?

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
@bobRoss1 I didn't earn the 2Savage4Me badge for nothing alright? You wanna talk 💩?
I was being serious not talking any 💩, just read my 💩 again and tell me what you think.

Apr 16, 2018
@bobRoss1 I didn't earn the 2Savage4Me badge for nothing alright? You wanna talk 💩?
I'm kinda busy atm, got to take care of something real quick
I'll be back on a dedicated thread talking 💩 to you and take your badge

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
I'm kinda busy atm, got to take care of something real quick
I'll be back on a dedicated thread talking 💩 to you and take your badge
That's right now you're quiet

Apr 8, 2018
Day 1
It has been several times I stopped my work then check my phone "for time", then try to open YouTube for no reason. This is a habit that I can't quit.
I see... this is more serious than drugs.