KSI will not win the Oh yeah yeah battle

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
So MaximilianMus made a video telling his subs to change the profile picture to Deus Ex guy and spam "Oh yeah yeah".
max.jpg
Oh yeah yeah
This is the greatest comment spam since Leafy's HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, HOLY 💩

So the intersection of Max's sub and KSI's sub decided to spam Oh yeah yeah on KSI's videos.
KSI could've just ignored the TriHard attempt that MaximilianMus used to get to 1M sub before Maximilian Dood does, but KSI decided to tell his subs to change profile pic to black and spam "STOP".

Really? Using spam to fight spam? That's just feeding the troll. Yeah that's just KSI's attempt to capitalize on what MaximilianMus started.

I think although KSI has 25x the sub count MaximilianMus has, KSI will not win regardless.
  1. KSI has only 4x the daily active user of MaximilianMus, not 25x, KSI's viewer engagement is trash
  2. The intersection set of KSI and MaximilianMus's viewers aren't going to change profile pics, because MaximilianMus started first
    1548186596322.png
  3. KSI didn't provide a black out picture like MaximilianMus provided the Deus Ex picture in the description, people are too lazy or dumb to change, it really puts a small multiplier onto KSI's 4x daily active user advantage, so it's 4x * 0.05 = 0.2x, he lost
I've been watching MaximilianMus since 2016 road to bronze, he is just too funny, greatest troll, KSI is a celebrity but his unoriginal poo poo, he had his time in 2013, now he has gay
Oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
slavery did not happen
711 did not happen

Last edited:

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
obama didn't happen
yo mama didn't happen

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
then why aren't they speaking any African right now?
why do they focus so much on making the rest of us feel bad instead of accounting for reparations? cause they're afraid to open up the accounting book cause they'll be embarrassed, can't even come up with a number, beta

that's right now you're quiet you beta

Last edited: