GamersRiseUp is so stupid

Apr 1, 2018
There's a sub Reddit about it, Pewdiepie is saying it.
I don't play games often and I am not good at gaming but I think it's just sooo stupid.

You know how much of an oxymoron that is?
The point of being a gamer is to immerse oneself in the fantasy one subjectively prefer and not rise up in the real world.

The word doesn't make any sense to me, seems like just an excuse for whatever ideology a group of people want to carry. And who is holding the rein of this herd? Can't possibly be gamers because it's against their gamer habits. This can be figured out solely by following the definition.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
I mean, if you're a "gamer", you don't rise up, if you rise up, you'r e not a gamer, it's the definition.
If you're not playing games 10 hours a day and raging about virtual "nerfs" and "buffs" all day, if you invest time in organized social movement til fruition, you're not a gamer.

Do you guys understand?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I mean, if you're a "gamer", you don't rise up, if you rise up, you'r e not a gamer, it's the definition.
If you're not playing games 10 hours a day and raging about virtual "nerfs" and "buffs" all day, if you invest time in organized social movement til fruition, you're not a gamer.

Do you guys understand?
No, you don't make sense, it's totally doable, true gamers can engage in the social media movement, gamersriseup is the first movement lead by true gamers.
I play games 12 hours a day, I neckbeard rage on Reddit 5 hours a day, and I jerk off 3 hours a day, and I eat and sleep 8 hours a day, it's doable.
You're just hating, godd, you don't play games, you don't understand, you just don't understand the gaming culture, you're such a normie.

You know how funny his is? You just don't get it.