Add "We don't care about your privacy" statement

Apr 16, 2018
cookie consent.PNG

I am tired of sites asking for my permission to use cookies to track me, I believe even if click Reject Cookies and Tracking they'll still track me, there's no way these big companies will give up.

f🅰️k off, stop giving me the fake impression that you respect my privacy, you don't, there's just no way.

Admin can you add this to Crippical? Just to alert people they should never let their guard down just because they clicked reject button?
By using this site, you agree that we can use whatever that have been transmitted from your computer to our server as we please, for all eternity, with the option to use against you, your children, your children's children and so forth. You also grant us the right to deny the existence of such data.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
There're people that just couldn't take a joke, f🅰️k I don't know man, it needs to be A/B tested first to see visitors's reaction.
A radical idea in your face when visiting the site may cause false impression and further rejection of normally acceptable viewpoint.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
They are phrasing it pretty easy, at least this one is honest and straight to the point and not hiding much.
1547785876579.png

Has anyone seen a more BS one?

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
I find this very ironic
1549790388256.png

We value your health
We use methods of lethal injection, spore inhalation, and electromagnetic radiation, to better your personal life
Click the giant blue button to consent to the use this these technologies across your body, you can opt out at anytime.