Being made fun of because of their color or background
Don’t keep walking and look down
Help and try to fix what has just been done

People are people
And they have feelings too
People are people
Just like you

Apr 8, 2018
@Lily didn't get the joke, she quotes MLK but she doesn't know history.

MLK was assassinated, maybe not mentioned in the kindergarten textbook, but he was shot in the head and got "STFU".
So you can imagine how edgy ngalex was.

Holy 💩 it was so edgy it slashed my wrist.

Apr 16, 2018
What did the shooter say before he pulled the trigger?

That's EDGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get butt hurt I'm kidding. I'm not racist.
WOW have you been in school ngalex, why you so edgy, why haven't you shot up your school yet that's my question.

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
@Lily didn't get the joke, she quotes MLK but she doesn't know history.

MLK was 🍑ssassinated, maybe not mentioned in the kindergarten textbook, but he was shot in the head and got "STFU".
So you can imagine how edgy ngalex was.

Holy 💩 it was so edgy it slashed my wrist.
CAN U JUST STOP TALKING TO ME

Apr 1, 2018
CAN U JUST STOP TALKING TO ME
@noemie actually explained to you the raw history of MLK, it's offensive but it's the truth, you think noemie's being mean to you but he's just telling history as is, he's not even being mean if you can just understand.
Your history teacher wouldn't put it like that because he doesn't care, he just reads the non-offensive modified textbook like a recorder and gets his check.

Can you just sit down and think about the edgy joke ngalex made, in the historic context that noemie correctly presented, what's the meaning, what is everyone talking about? Why are they so shocked about ngalex's comment.

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
@noemie actually explained to you the raw history of MLK, it's offensive but it's the truth, you think noemie's being mean to you but he's just telling history as is, he's not even being mean if you can just understand.
Your history teacher wouldn't put it like that because he doesn't care, he just reads the non-offensive modified textbook like a recorder and gets his check.

Can you just sit down and think about the edgy joke ngalex made, in the historic context that noemie correctly presented, what's the meaning, what is everyone talking about? Why are they so shocked about ngalex's comment.
FIRST OF ALL I DONT HAVE A HISTORY TEACHER AND NOMIE IS A HE I THOUT IT WAS A GIRL BUT IM BLACK SO EVERYTHIG THAT LOOKS OR SOUND OFFENSIVE TO BLACKS UPSET ME THAT GOES THE SAME FOR WHITE PEOPLE I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE WHO JOKE ABOUT THIS KIND OF STUFF IM SORRY BUT THATS WHO I AM AND NUN OF U CAN CHANGE IT

Apr 8, 2018
FIRST OF ALL I DONT HAVE A HISTORY TEACHER AND NOMIE IS A HE I THOUT IT WAS A GIRL BUT IM BLACK SO EVERYTHIG THAT LOOKS OR SOUND OFFENSIVE TO BLACKS UPSET ME THAT GOES THE SAME FOR WHITE PEOPLE I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE WHO JOKE ABOUT THIS KIND OF STUFF IM SORRY BUT THATS WHO I AM AND NUN OF U CAN CHANGE IT
Interesting...

Guys if you look at any civilization that has lasted more than 5000 years, the Arabs and the Asians or the Europeans, one pattern is very clear:
One country one race.

Races either merge through blood, or extinguish through war.
If one race refuses to accept another race's ideology, the merge is not going to happen, then war is destined.

Lily's post really reflects that:
Although she wrote a poem promoting equality as she was taught to, deep in her 12-year-old mind was the unwillingness to accept opinions based on the difference of the race of the speaker and her own racial identity, although @noemie had never said he's white, Lily assumed he's white, she viewed white as an opposition.

This shows beneath the politically-correct poem that everyone was instructed to learn and promote as a kid, is the hatred that is so hard-coded it goes against the most aggressive re-education program in history. It's been 4 generations since the 1940s and the firmware hasn't changed.

What's going to happen? History will inevitably repeat itself.