I was raped true story

M

Morgan

I'm a not social media wh🚺re that cries about it whenever it comes in handy in an argument.
I see this is a pretty funny kinda toxic community, so anyway this is a story of me getting raped.

I was (deleted by moderator) years old
Me and my friends were playing truth or dare
I asked for Truth
Josh the f🅰️king f🏳️‍🌈ggot asked me
"hey Morgan, I just want to ask uh, is your period in sync with your room mate Ellen?"
f🅰️king idiot, why would he ever ask that? I hadn't had period yet. But every girl in my class had her period, or they claimed to have, I don't know, I didn't want to sound unpopular and stuff.
"Yeah?"
"Oh really? Lemme just cross examine, we've already known Morgan's last period, when was your last period then, we all know girls that live in the same room sync their periods."
💩, is it real that periods sync? I don't remember when Morgan had her period. I can't lie any deeper.
"OK you got me, dare then" Everybody spited me with their eyes like "f🅰️king liar I knew it"
"I dare you to stay 2 hours at the HOOD, at night."
"Oooooooo" (everybody)
The hood? Did he mean the black neighborhood? Oh no.
"What's the matter? Are you r-r-r-Racist?"
"Whatever, I'll do it, I'm not like racist. I don't care." I should've cared...
I should've leaned from my great grandpa in his racist 🍑ss house that used to make me cringe. Everything he had warned that was despised upon in school, was becoming prophesy.
I bet you guys have probably guessed it by now, I got BLACKED.

And I didn't tell the police or anyone, nobody knew, I'm just saying this now because there's anonymity on the internet.
I didn't want to look like a stretched up wh🚺re so boys wouldn't like me anymore, I have at least some sense of shame, not some #metoo shameless promotion, as a real r🅰️pe victim I think if you were really raped, if you were in that position, you wouldn't be telling everybody.

If I were to tell, everybody would just tell me they feel sorry but they really don't care because it has nothing to do with them, are they going to bake me a r🅰️pe cake or something? That would've been nice but... there would only be cheap words and tears from impressionable sheeps.
No r🅰️pe cake, no care, I'm joking, but that's actually pretty true, if you care about me, bake me a r🅰️pe cake, that's all I ask.

And most of all, you can never be unraped. So whatever.

That's all guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
@Morgan I'm gonna mask off the age, you're free to share the story but we don't want to get into trouble, hope you can understand.

Apr 1, 2018
are they going to bake me a r🅰️pe cake or something? That would've been nice but... there would only be cheap words and tears from impressionable sheeps.
No r🅰️pe cake, no care, I'm joking, but that's actually pretty true, if you care about me, bake me a r🅰️pe cake, that's all I ask.
r🅰️pe cake? Wow that's kinda f🅰️ked up, but it's what you wanted
🎵
What day is today
It's Morgan's r🅰️pe day
What a day for a r🅰️pe day
Let's all have some cake

1547203696508.png

"You want Happy Birthday on your cake Mam?"
"No, my daughter wanted Happy r🅰️pe Day"
Chef😲
Are you trolling?

Apr 8, 2018
Josh the f🅰️king f🏳️‍🌈ggot asked me
First of all, why do "Josh"es always the f🏳️‍🌈ggots
Second of all, if you're being a r🅰️pe victim, why are you homophobic, really don't gather much sympathy if you're being a homophone.

M

Morgan

First of all, why do "Josh"es always the f🏳️‍🌈ggots
His real name is not Josh, I don't want other people to find out who I am by searching for classes with the name I mentioned.
Second of all, if you're being a r🅰️pe victim, why are you homophobic, really don't gather much sympathy if you're being a homophone.
Homo means humanoid so homophobia means "hatred towards the human race", my great grandpa said it's a made up word by idiots pretending to be scholars, I bet they want him dead.
I called him a f🏳️‍🌈ggot because he dared me to stay in the hood and got me raped so I think it's very appropriate.

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
r🅰️pe cake? Wow that's kinda f🅰️ked up, but it's what you wanted
🎵
What day is today
It's Morgan's r🅰️pe day
What a day for a r🅰️pe day
Let's all have some cake

View attachment 328
"You want Happy Birthday on your cake Mam?"
"No, my daughter wanted Happy r🅰️pe Day"
Chef😲
Are you trolling?
THANK U

M

Morgan

FOR SAYING THATS f🅰️kED UP U ARE RIGHT IT IS
I said it as a joke, I thought everyone would get it
This Lily has no cool, haHAA, everything coming out of her mouth is so blunt.

Wendy gets it though, she even wrote a r🅰️pe cake song? 😂

Apr 16, 2018
I bet his...
Never mind, although I am curious, I really don't want to sound like a insensitive prick.

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
I said it as a joke, I thought everyone would get it
This Lily has no cool, haHAA, everything coming out of her mouth is so blunt.

Wendy gets it though, she even wrote a r🅰️pe cake song? 😂
STFU U b🚺tch U ARE A GUEST ANYWAYS FAT 🍑ss