Dealing with public outrage

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Replace the word "cat" with "black peop...."
Just kidding
I GOT A FEELING THAT U ARE RACIST
I'm not racist, it's funny because it's offensive, chill.
Ah-ah-ah!
If they don't get the joke, never say you're sorry or show sign of remorse or defend yourself, people always punch down, just move on.

Did you know, that most YouTube apology videos have 60%+ downvotes? And YouTubers that don't respond to hatred towards them can receive almost no backlash? The more you know.

Last edited:

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
I've been trolling for years.
If it's gone serious, just create another account(positive account) that punches down the account under fire to receive credit.

But there're so many people punching down on your account, what do you do?
Only respond to your positive accounts, that way other people can't get into the narrative and receive the credit of public outrage(pitch forking). Only the account that you control can receive the credit of pitch forking. After the positive account have gained people's trust, use it to troll even more people.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
You mean with the account under fire?
Yes, by responding with the account that's under fire to your positive account, the positive account gains publicity and narrative.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
What did I f🅰️king say @noemie Once they get ya, they won't let go.
UMM DUMB🍑ss THAT IS RACIST
You're such a p🚺ssy, @noemie, stand your ground, never take the L, if you took the L, it must be for giving a bigger L later.

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
What did I f🅰️king say @noemie Once they get ya, they won't let go.

You're such a p🚺ssy, @noemie, stand your ground, never take the L, if you took the L, it must be for giving a bigger L later.
BECAUSE IF U ARE CALLING ME ONE.I WILL CURSE YA OUT M JUST POINTING OUT RACISM AND U THINK THIS 💩 IS OK. NEED JESUS

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
How to deal with this:
BECAUSE IF U ARE CALLING ME ONE.I WILL CURSE YA OUT M JUST POINTING OUT RACISM AND U THINK THIS 💩 IS OK. NEED JESUS
Do not say "I didn't say it's OK, I just...", it immediately puts you under fire.
Just say "Yeah, like the easily triggered dumb🍑ss you are".

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
How to deal with this:

Do not say "I didn't say it's OK, I just...", it immediately puts you under fire.
Just say "Yeah, like the easily triggered dumb🍑ss you are".
RACIST MOTHERf🅰️kING p🚺ssy ni🅱️🅱️A f🅰️kER c👌ckSUCKER PENIS LICKER SUCK SOME d♠️ck U PATHETIC b🚺tch EAT 💩 U p🚺ssy