This is my last thread I will ever post

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
I just searched up the meaning of brainlet AND I AM SO MAD AND SAD BCAUSE I AM NOT CLUELESS U HAVE MADE MY FEEING HURT U ARE NOW REALIZING THAT U ARE CALLNG A TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL CLUELESS

Apr 1, 2018
WHAT? she's 12 and she's a girl guys, and you hurt her feelings you guys are so mean

BULLYING IS NOT OK YOU GUYS ARE f🅰️kING DISGUSTING
WHO BULLIED HER STOP IT RIGHT NOW BULLIES

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
YEAH YOU GUYS ARE ACROSS THE LINE
IT'S NOT OK TO BULLY PEOPLE
#JUSTICEFORLILY

who keeled hannibal?

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
Your kidding me right
Jeez what took you so long? 4, 5 days?

Your whole existence and perception on this site, is a lie.
The inception, what brought you to this site at the very beginning, is a lie.

Remember the "Maxmoefoe is f🅰️k off fat" thread that got you hooked on this site in the first place? Go check who made that thread.
https://www.crippical.org/threads/92/

That thread was made with a purpose, to lure in dumb asses like you, the kind of dumb f🏳️‍🌈ggots who search on Google "Maxmoefoe getting fat" and care about some celebrity's life blah blah blah with your gaping dwelling mouth, oh my gawd he gained 50 pounds blah blah blah.

You got trolled. And you're such a lolcow along the way. You were trolled like 50 times.

There was one time I broke character and got kind for a second, but you didn't appreciate 💩, you didn't think much, you just raged on the internet like the lolcow you are.

Have you ever thought to yourself why was I so mean to you? I got nothing against you. Except I wanted to see how long you can be milked for lols you cow.

View attachment 321
To my first lolcow, you made my day (4 days probably, happiest days of my life)
Later biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich

(There's probably going to be a YouTube video on the Crippical E1 YT channel, maybe not, cause admin is too lazy to document my trolls, this is gold, not ngalex's cheap insult on some Twitch trihards)

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019

Remember the "Maxmoefoe is f🅰️k off fat" thread that got you hooked on this site in the first place? Go check who made that thread.

That thread was made with a purpose, to lure in dumb 🍑sses like you, the kind of dumb f🏳️‍🌈ggots who search on Google "Maxmoefoe getting fat" and care about some celebrity's life blah blah blah with your gaping dwelling mouth, oh my gawd he gained 50 pounds blah blah blah.

You got trolled. And you're such a lolcow along the way. You were trolled like 50 times.

There was one time I broke character and got kind for a second, but you didn't appreciate 💩, you didn't think much, you just raged on the internet like the lolcow you are.

Have you ever thought to yourself why was I so mean to you? I got nothing against you. Except I wanted to see how long you can be milked for lols you cow.

View attachment 321

(There's probably going to be a YouTube video on the Crippical E1 YT channel, maybe not, cause admin is too lazy to document my trolls, this is gold, not ngalex's cheap insult on some Twitch trihards)
FIRST OF ALL I DID NOT SEARCH UP MAXMOEFOE FAT I SEARCHED UP SOMETHNG ELSE ABOUT HIM AND CALL ME A DUMB f🏳️‍🌈gGOT AGAIN U ARE AN 🍑sshole OK JUST A BIG BULLYING 🍑sshole U AND YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND NGALEX ARE f🏳️‍🌈gGOTS SUCK d♠️ck U sl👧tTY b🚺tch AND PS UR A COW I WILL MILK U AND NGALEX MAN BOOBS

Apr 1, 2018
FIRST OF ALL I DID NOT SEARCH UP MAXMOEFOE FAT I SEARCHED UP SOMETHNG ELSE ABOUT HIM AND CALL ME A DUMB f🏳️‍🌈gGOT AGAIN U ARE AN 🍑ssHOLE OK JUST A BIG BULLYING 🍑ssHOLE U AND YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND NGALEX ARE f🏳️‍🌈gGOTS SUCK d♠️ck U sl👧tTY b🚺tch AND PS UR A COW I WILL MILK U AND NGALEX MAN BOOBS
I hate to bring this old school image up but
1546834288844.png

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019

That thread was made with a purpose, to lure in dumb 🍑sses like you, the kind of dumb f🏳️‍🌈ggots who search on Google "Maxmoefoe getting fat" and care about some celebrity's life blah blah blah with your gaping dwelling mouth, oh my gawd he gained 50 pounds blah blah blah.

View attachment 321

U WERE THE BICH WHO MADE THAT THREAD ABOUT MAX BEING FAT WHAT WERE Y THINKING WHEN U DECIDED TO MAKE THAT THREAD

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
This is pretty epic, from you planting the Maxmoefoe thread seed to actually getting a troll. Too bad it's not very graphical.
Need some figuring out about how to present it in a video format.
You wanna voice the video, do a commentary thing? @Wendy

Apr 1, 2018
Nah the internet is being cleansed, I don't want to be identifiable and be on the "list" of some corporate database you know, one day the equilibrium will be toppled and I might just be physically cleansed. No thanks.

One day, one day all thoughts of antagonism will be neutralized and forgotten, I can feel it.

Last edited:

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
This is pretty epic, from you platting the Maxmoefoe thread seed to actually getting a troll. Too bad it's not very graphical.
Need some figuring out about how to present it in a video format.
UMM U ARE REALLY GONNA ALLOW HER TO DO THAT WTF IS WRONG WITH U

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
that's what a jeally would say
U know what u 🍑sshole why don’t ujust leave me alone I have school tomorrow u know from 7:45: to 3:30 so I won’t see ya till then because I cracked my school I pad the one I am using right now so I am out bringing it with me so haha bicchhh peace out