NGALEX AND WENDY LEAVE ME ALONE

Apr 1, 2018
Oh.my.Gawd, this Misty aka Lily, she couldn't take any of the jokes, and she's nitpicking people's words to be as liberal and kind to her as possible or she'll rage.

She didn't even rage at @ngalex until ngalex talked kindly to me, then Lily marked him as her enemy, and she be like "ngalex leave me alone". What? So nobody can talk kindly to me or she'll pretend to be a victim of that guy? Who is the real victim here? ngalex that's who.

I get it that I was mean, but what did ngalex even do? Nothing really except for "being friend with Wendy".

Apologize to ngalex!!!

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah apologize to ngalex!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually never mind, lul, I really don't expect Lily to understand, she said she's 12?
The only thing that makes sense to her is her memories inherited from the daily life of her family, which can be illogical and self-centered, maybe mixed with the views of liberal media, which her parents allowed to pass through because they were unable to classify information, it's just too complex for her.

When I was 12 my brain worked like a computer dude, because I was good at math and programming.

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
Yeah apologize to ngalex!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually never mind, lul, I really don't expect Lily to understand, she said she's 12?
The only thing that makes sense to her is her memories inherited from the daily life of her family, which can be illogical and self-centered, maybe mixed with the views of liberal media, which her parents allowed to p🍑ss through because they were unable to cl🍑ssify information, it's just too complex for her.

When I was 12 my brain worked like a computer dude, because I was good at math and programming.
thank u I guess

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
Oh.my.Gawd, this Misty aka Lily, she couldn't take any of the jokes, and she's nitpicking people's words to be as liberal and kind to her as possible or she'll rage.

She didn't even rage at @ngalex until ngalex talked kindly to me, then Lily marked him as her enemy, and she be like "ngalex leave me alone". What? So nobody can talk kindly to me or she'll pretend to be a victim of that guy? Who is the real victim here? ngalex that's who.

I get it that I was mean, but what did ngalex even do? Nothing really except for "being friend with Wendy".

Apologize to ngalex!!!
He made a whole thread about me