Pewdiepie and the enemy image (T-Series)

Apr 8, 2018

Remember before 2015 Pewdiepie was THE most hated stereotypical YouTuber?
Whenever someone starts a gaming channel, you would think "f🅰️king Pewdiepie wannabe".

Even Leafy often joked "is he the next f🅰️king Pewdiepie or some 💩"? The general community with the slightest intelligence didn't treat Pewdiepie kindly, his "bro army" was considered by the early memesters the most plain and dumb gullible 💩 stain on the entire internet.

But if you haven't been living under a f🅰️king rock lately, the Pewdiepie vs T-Series has made the YouTube community so united. Everyone was like "Yooo, you need to subscribe to Pewdiepie". Every single channel was telling their subs to sub to Pewds. Why? Because some FOREIGNER PAJEET T-Series is trying to occupy the top spot on YouTube. And they're Bollywood, the EVIL FOREIGN INDIAN CORPORATION.

Are you serious? Before the T-Series was about to take over, you guys are hoping "Pewdiepie the talent-less reaction wit that can't fail because it's too big" to die so YouTube can decentralize. OOOOOOHHHHHH NNNOOOOOWWWWWWW you want to tell everybody to subscribe to Pewdiepie, why? Because da the the the INDIANS are going to take over, AND THAT IS NOT OKAY!

All the craze started because there is an enemy image, T-Series.
The people that used to hate, now choose to love,
the people that used to have standards, now choose to compromise,
the people that despised Pewdiepie because he steals every meme and exploits the community, now choose to forget.

What has changed about Pewdiepie? Not much really. People just chose to changed because T-Series, the enemy.

Apr 8, 2018
The plain mass just don't remember or research history and follow the simplest dumbest slogan that has repeated millions of times, which is justified by an enemy image.

"Subscribe to Pewdiepie"

Apr 1, 2018
That's a really drastic change from enemy to dearest friend, it really brought the community together, with simple threats of invasion.
Really reminds me of the burning of the Reichstag...
1546691990793.png

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I love how the Verge and WSJ attack you but you don't die for some reason, who's the last YouTuber that got attacked by them and didn't die.
"durrrrrr it's racist to watch Pewdiepie!" "f🅰️k off f🏳️‍🌈ggot imma watch pewdiepie"

Really reminds me of my dad using reverse psychology on me.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Interesting, 2 onion peels away results in the same opinion...

Doesn't this contradict each other?
What is the truth?

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
That's a really drastic change from nobody to enemy and enemy to dearest friend, it really brought the community together.
Really reminds me of the burning of the Reichstag...

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Or the sinking of the Titanic
Or the Jap Harbor (forgot what's its name)
Or the 7/11

Last edited:

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
We could be just hatin' though

Apr 8, 2018
I love how the Verge and WSJ attacks you but you don't die for some reason, who's the last YouTuber that got attacked by them and didn't die.

Are you indicating the medias are shouting "don't sub to Pewds" but they want people to sub to Pews?
It could be could be. Maybe it's their move to use reverse psychology to get people to sub to pewds using pewds community-friendly image, then they'll start some shenanigans to take over pewds channel.

Apr 1, 2018
Just in case Lily comes in and stir us off point here.
To sum up there're two main possible points we have discussed:
  1. YouTube community united with a common goal of serving the top dog Pewdiepie under the foreign threat of T-Series
  2. Possible staged media attack on Pewdiepie that left him alive instead of dead like A.J.
The first is derived from lessons of history, the second is just a doubt.
There will be good counter arguments I am sure.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I love how the Verge and WSJ attacks you but you don't die for some reason, who's the last YouTuber that got attacked by them and didn't die.

I retract that doubt, A.J. was not nearly as big as Pewdiepie, Pewdiepie's subs could be more than that of Verge and WSJ combined, traditional media is losing

Apr 1, 2018
I retract that doubt, A.J. was not nearly as big as Pewdiepie, Pewdiepie's subs could be more than that of Verge and WSJ combined, traditional media is losing
1546886818940.png

Look up

When independent radio stations was about to replace newspaper, guess what happened
When independent TV stations was about to replace radio, guess what happened
When independent creators on the internet was about to replace TV, the same thing would happen.

Independent media will always be merged or squashed like an ant. If not squashed like ant... guess