I am twelve years old and still play with dolls is it normal

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
My mom says it’s normal while my dad thinks it weird so is it because YALL can say wut yall wan say m still gunna play with them I would just love to hear u guys opinion about it

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
Is it because you have no close friends in real life to play with everyday?
Socially awkward?
He’ll no I have tons of friends and sisters I just play with them when I’m bored or just for fun SO STOP BEING RUDE YOU FAT TUB OF LARD

Apr 8, 2018
I was just asking the question because it was often the case.

I am not fat you... you... black
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh roasted

Apr 1, 2018
It's normal
I still have my Barbie house and I turned out OK, 4.6 GPA all time high, not so bad.

My mom said it's more of a tool for educating young ladies to fulfill a social role, so there's no harm in it.
I don't listen to my dad because he's a man and he wouldn't understand.

Apr 1, 2018
You know what f🅰️k this, this is ridiculous, this site is for higher levels of discussion, not dolls.
Yo everyone if you answer this your dumbing down the level of intelligence of this site.

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
You know what f🅰️k this, this is ridiculous, this site is for higher levels of discussion, not dolls.
Yo everyone if you answer this your dumbing down the level of intelligence of this site.
U know Wendy why were u just being nice in the first message then turned mean the next

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
I was just asking the question because it was often the case.

I am not fat you... you... black
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh roasted[/QUOTE
AYE DONT YOU BRING THAT RACIST 💩 ERE K

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
U know Wendy why were u just being nice in the first message then turned mean the next
Some say the contrast creates tragedy.
For example, if you were given 1 dollar and that's all you have, it doesn't hurt.
But if you were given 1 million dollars and you lost it all, it hurts.

Or Wendy was actually a nice person and she just broke character and then tried to cover it up.
Ain't that right @Wendy?

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
Some say the contrast creates tragedy.
For example, if you were given 1 dollar and that's all you have, it doesn't hurt.
But if you were given 1 million dollars and you lost it all, it hurts.

Or Wendy was actually a nice person and she just broke character and then tried to cover it up.
Ain't that right @Wendy?
AND WHO THE FUK R U AND WHY DID U JUST START MESSING WITH ME OUT OF NOWHERE

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
How am I messing with you? I was talking to Wendy

Look Wendy is the only girl here the rest of us are guys, we never played with dolls it's gay.

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
How am I messing with you? I was talking to Wendy

Look Wendy is the only girl here the rest of us are guys, we never played with dolls it's gay.
OK FIRST OF ALL WTF IS WRONG WITH BEING GAY AND IT DOESNT MAKE U GAY AT ALL THATS JUST LIKE ME SAYING ANY BOY THAT WATCHES MAXMOEFOE IS GAY BUT I KNOW THERE NOT SO STFU ABOUT DOLLS EVERYBODY HAS FREEWILL BASTARD I HOPE U DYE UR HAIR ALL THE COLOURS OF THE RAINBOW GET EMBARRASSED 🍑sshole