Lily AKA Claudeen 88 AKA Misty is the problem

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
1546641756019.png
This Lily is self-proclaimed 12 year old.
Initially she was very toxic
OK FIRST OF ALL YOU GUYS ARE SOME GODAMNED RUDE f🅰️kING PEOPLE MAKING FUN OF HOW HE WANTS TO LIVE HIS LIFE I AM TWELVE YEARS OLD AND NEVER ONCE DID THIS ENTER ME MIND WTF IS WRONG WITH ALL YALL MAX IS A FUNNY SWEET AND COOL YOUTUBER I AM WRITING THIS COMMENT WHEN HE HAS LOST WEIGH SHAVED OFF HIS BEARD AND HAS NOT UPLOADED a video in 9 MOTHERf🅰️kING DAYS WND I HOPE ONE DAY MAX STUMBLES ACROSS THIS STUPID 🍑ss COMFERSATION AND MAKES A VIDEO TITLED f🅰️k OFF c🚺ntS YEAH THATS ALL YOU f🅰️kING PEOPLE ARE c🚺ntS AND I HOPE ALL YOU PEOPLE GAIN 400 MOTHERf🅰️kING POUNDS IN THE FUTER AND PS TELL YO MOMMA YO DADDY AND EVERYONE ELSE RELATED TO YOU TO READ THIS CAUSE KNOW THIS GENERATION YOU PROBLALY GOT THIS 💩 FROM THEM ALL RIGHT YALL BETTER LISTEN YOU c🚺ntS!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I thought ok alright, 12 year old, really? Isn't there a 12-year-old meme? 12BTW haHAA everything is cringe BTW.
This guy is f🅰️king toxic, he might be ironic too, awesome.

So what if she's really 12? I have met 12-year-olds before, they were very toxic online but it's OK, it's funny. Also the 12 year olds that I met aren't stupid, their minds are very active and free, they have basically no constraints, they say what they want, they rage a lot, and they know about the internet culture, the memes, they know.

Then Misty messed with @Wendy
Shut up 🍑sshole and yore a c🚺nt f🏳️‍🌈g
But later @Wendy saw that Misty didn't register, she's been using a guest account, so Wendy registered the Misty account so Misty couldn't use "Misty" as a username, it pissed Misty off.
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO TURN OFF CAPITAL LETTERS?
I AM SO DUMB DURRRRRRRRRR
Hi muh name is Misty, duhhhhh, I am very dumb.
I like to touch my own poo poo and smell my finger.

I am 19 years old and I have a stack of pokemon cards, I believe they're rising in value, inspite that being printed faster than cash.
I larp as a 12 year old girl on the internet, it feels go great.
Some say it will make my penis shrink, but I guess it's OK, as long as I can larp as Misty.
la-la-la-la-la-la-la
I got your username, now you can't use it

hahahahahaha
HEY f🅰️kER ITS ME THE TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL MISTY GO CHOCKE ON A LONG d♠️ck YOU f🏳️‍🌈gGOT I HUST TRYING TO TELL YALL 🍑ssHOLE YO STOP BEING SO MEAN BECAUSE I LUV MAX WITH ALL MY HEART DONT MAKE WE TWEET HIS BEST FRIEND IDUBBBZ ON TWITTER YOU BIMBO MUTTAf🅰️kA PS SUCK PEWDIEPIE SWEDISH d♠️ck HE IS A PATHETIC RACIST JUST LIKE U
Then Misty Registered the account @Claudeen 88, whom @Wendy made fun of
Claudeen more like BLACK BEAN.

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 🙋‍♀️Gimme five
Which Misty raged a lot about in the usual 12 yo toxicity.

Then Misty registered another account @Lily
Hey it’s claudeen with a new name and account I go by lily a totally normal name ok sl👧ts
This is where the suspicion begins
@Claudeen 88
2019-1988=31 (years old) (the age of the mother)
31-12=19 (years old) (the age when the mother gave birth to this "12-year-old")

Long gone the time when people appended their birth year after their name as username, that's a very boomer method.

What really happened I think is her mother registered the account for her, her mother has been spying on her online activity, sometimes she pretended to be the original Misty.
Evidence:
Thank you for telling me and you are right I think being gay is awesome I’m not but it is still awesome but my mom always say that they are probably bi sexual
Your mom always say? Does this sound like the original 12 year old? As far as I know 12-year-olds don't act like they take 💩 from their parents.
if you have already seen it Ethan asked him if he had a friend he would f***
Remember how TOXIC Misty used to be? Just look at how many emojis have been used to auto censor her vulgar language, oh NOW the "Misty" is censoring her own word "f🅰️k" as "f***". It makes you think doesn't it?
my mom follows them both on twitter thank you for responding though
And this is the final nail in the coffin, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR MOM FOLLOWS? What kind of 12 year old checks out who his mom follows on Twitter? It's lame! And remembering them so clearly? Only her mom would say this sentence right?
OMG WHAT DID I EVEN DO AND U KNOW I REALLY AM TWELVE MY BIRTHDAY IS THIS JANUARY SO WHAT IF I AM TURNING THIRTEEN I AM STILL A KID SO WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE AND YOU CHILL THE FREAK OUT PANSY
I think this is the proof that her mom has been pretending to be her child and fooling people online.

And guess what @Lily did?
She's totally obsessed with Maxmoefoe and iDubbbz, making multiple idiot threads asking the obvious questions she could have known if she's 12 and she's been watching the 3 guys for a long time as she claimed.
I have been watching maxmoefoe and idubbbz for a long time
And guess what, she's totally clueless about the memes around the Filthy Frank iDubbbz and Maxmoefoe!
It's like she doesn't understand what a normal 12 year old would understand, it's the memes and she's clueless
Remember a couple of years ago when MAxmoefoe and how to basic made challenge videos together and how to basic use to throw stuff at max and I only had one question how do u people stomach this crap it is so disgusting it really made me mad watching those videos and I’m pretty sure max got his 🍑ss beat my his mother or father but it just my opinion so d u people think max wuz just stupid and let this crap happen or is how to basic just crazy and sadistic I would luv 2 hear what you guys think
So what part of the original Misty is Misty and what part of it is her MOM?!

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
I was thinking about the same thing
How come she was so toxic at first then she preaches to not be rude and she's 12 so everyone should be kind to her.
Seems like her mom was defending her on the internet, what's the deal?

Can you imagine her mom running into a group of teens, defending her kid, her kid isn't even playing the victim but she's playing the victim, THAT'S SO CRINGE!

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Did I also mention she's black?
OH SHUT TH f🅰️k TYPICAL WHITE PERSON I CANT EVER GET AWAY FROM RACISM I LOVE MAXMOEFOE AND IM NOT A RACIST BBUT SHUT THE f🅰️k UP WHITE cr🍪ckerS
Does that count as a good reason for banning? The fact that she's black?
It doesn't? Nevermind, just trying to be funny.

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
Admin just ban her she's not using the account independently, she's a stupid faker just ban her.
OMG U GUYS ARE SO RUDE I DIDNT EVEN DO NUTTIN TO YALL AND I AM TWELVE YEARS OLD ABOUT TO TURN THIRTEEN AND I LOOK AT WHO MY MOM FOLLOWS BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A PHONE OK AND I HAVE A BIG FAMIY THEY JUST CANT PUT ALL THERE MONEY ON ME FOR A PHONE I HAVE THREE LITTLE SISTERS AND A BIG AND LITTLE BROTHER I ALSO HAVE. PET CAT AND MY GRANDMA AND AUNT LIVE WITH US WE HAVE A BIG HOUSE AND WHEN I SAID I WATCHED MAXMOEFOE AND IDUBBBZ FOR A LONG TIME I MEANT SINCE LAST YEA WHEN I DISCOVERED THER CHANNEL I WAS ALREADY TWELVE BECUSE MY BIRTHDAY IS JANUARY AND I DO NOT USE VULGAR LANGUAGE ANY MORE K I AM A LITTLE KID AND I DO NOT EXPECT EVERYONE TO BE NICE TO ME I AM IN THE SEVENTH GRADE AND WHY DID U MESS WITH ME SO MANY TIMES WENDY I WAS JUST TRYING TO DEFEND MY FAVOURITE YOUTUBER MAXMOEFOE BUT OK I JUST WONT TRY ANYMORE OK OH AND BTW I AM ON MY SCHOOL I PAD YEAH SCHOOL NOT COLLEGE NOT HIGH SCHOOL MIDDLE SCHOOL U GUYS ARE MEAN AND IF ANYTHING U GUYS SHOULD BE BANNED U PATHETIC PIECES OF CRAP U KNOW WHT JUST STOP TALKING TO ME PERIOD OK before I call the police for cyber bullying

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
I was thinking about the same thing
How come she was so toxic at first then she preaches to not be rude and she's 12 so everyone should be kind to her.
Seems like her mom was defending her on the internet, what's the deal?

Can you imagine her mom running into a group of teens, defending her kid, her kid isn't even playing the victim but she's playing the victim, THAT'S SO CRINGE!
Stfu b🚺tch

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
WOW CONGRATULATIONS YOU BOTH JUST WON AN AWARD FOR BEING THE BIGGEST 🍑ssholeS ON THE PLANET BECAUSE U GUYS NOW REALIZE YOU MAKING FUN OF A TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL YEAH THATS RIGHT TWELVE JESUS U NEED JESUS GO TO CHURCH OF SOMETHING AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOUR AWARD IS INCRUSTED IN GOLD BECAUSE U TWO ARE HONORED 🍑ssholeS AND FYI I ASK THOSE QUESTIONS ABOUT MAXMOEFOE AND IDUBBBZ BECAUSE I JUST FOUND THEM LAST YEAR IN JUNE DUH DO U GUYS HAVE Y’all head up ya asses WHO WOULD THINK OF MAKING THIS 💩 JESUS YALL REALLY NEED HELP YOU CYBE BULLYING 🍑ssholeS I HOPE YALL BOTH BURN IN HELL

Apr 1, 2018
before I call the police for cyber bullying
Damnnnnnn she's gonna call the police for cyber bullying
What am I gonna do, I better gather all my Minecraft diamonds, just burn down the house and everything in it, destroying all the evidence, and go to China

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
Damnnnnnn she's gonna call the police for cyber bullying
What am I gonna do, I better gather all my Minecraft diamonds, just burn down the house and everything in it, destroying all the evidence, and go to China
b🚺tch U BETTER STFU BEFORE.I SHOVE 💩 DOWN YO LITTLE AS sl👧t THROAT

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
OK I'm the admin I get what you mean @Lily, just watch this PSA video and tell me what you think about it, I'll see what I can do

Umm I Am so so very sorry but I am on my school I pad and they banned YouTube on these things please don’t ask why my only guess is because there idiots so can u just explain to me about the ideo

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
It's the legendary Leafyishere's old video commentating on cyber bullying, I can't explain it, he's so .... you need to experience it for yourself tbh, just find a way to watch it.