Is maxmoefoe gay with idubbbztv or just very very close friends

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
I have been watching maxmoefoe and idubbbz for a long time and noticed as I got older that they acted a little to much gay around each other I would love it if y’all told me some things I never seen of knew about the I am only twelve so mature stuff plz

Apr 8, 2018
Their main target audience back then was edgy high school students, it was during the boom of edgy content on YouTube.
If you're really 12 then your curriculum probably says being gay is good and should be supported, but back when YouTube was not much censored, people could express their own opinion, and conservatism dominated YouTube because without much artificial manipulation of information based on leftist agenda, people on YouTube developed a hard core and edgy community. And Max and Ian acted gay to fit the edgy need.

They only did it to be funny for the camera, they are totally straight, they both have girlfriends.
Maxmoefoe's girlfriend is Katharine Foxx, aka Katt.
1546482963156.png
Idubbbz's girlfriend is Anisa Jomha, aka pear face.
1546482919599.png

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
Their main target audience back then was edgy high school students, it was during the boom of edgy content on YouTube.
If you're really 12 then your curriculum probably says being gay is good and should be supported, but back when YouTube was not much censored, people could express their own opinion, and conservatism dominated YouTube because without much artificial manipulation of information based on leftist agenda, people on the internet thought gay was a bit more eerie.

It's funny because gay was considered perverted so acting gay was funny.
They only did it to be funny for the camera, they are totally straight, they all have girlfriends.

Maxmoefoe's girlfriend is Katharine Foxx, aka Katt.
View attachment 310
Idubbbz's girlfriend is Anisa Jomha, aka pear face.
View attachment 309
Thank you for telling me and you are right I think being gay is awesome I’m not but it is still awesome but my mom always say that they are probably bi sexual mostly max and a lot of there videos they are always together and have you ever heard them say they love each other and on the podcast if you have already seen it Ethan asked him if he had a friend he would f*** and he said max so I am actually confused or whether they are gay or not but I know they have girlfriend cause my mom follows them both on twitter thank you for responding though

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Watch out for Ethan

Ethan is a 👺 so he's constantly making jokes indicating Max and Ian are gay to encourage teens to try it out because "hey the YouTubers you love are possibly gay". Ethan is trying his best to confuse people for his agenda, he is not trust worthy

Lily

Brainlet
Jan 2, 2019
Watch out for Ethan

Ethan is a 👺 so he's constantly making jokes indicating Max and Ian are gay to encourage teens to try it out because "hey the YouTubers you love are possibly gay". Ethan is trying his best to confuse people for his agenda, he is not trust worthy

Wut d u mean I think I dubbbz really loves and cares about max plus they usually stay at each other house I seen various of maxmoefoes videos to know that some of them were filmed in idubbbz house but never in franks house even when he was still on YouTube but when my mom saw Ethan and hila she told me that was an example of white racist trash so u may be right ps I hate Ethan and hila is soo ugly I’m not usually a rude person but damn