Repzion looks like a rat

Apr 16, 2018
1546223421725.png

He is a rat 🍑ss hate wagon jumper, whenever there's drama on YouTube or something that the public have expressed their clear opinion on, he makes a video critiquing the "bad guy", acting like he's the batman, but actually he's the scummiest person of all, he's just milking views. Lately he gained huge views by 💩ting on Onision, whom we all know has been the YouTube toilet ever since the Leafy rant.

I first knew about this guy from his drama with Keemstar, he attacked Keemstar's daughter just because he had beef with Keem

He changed his cheesy name from Mr.Repzion to Repzion, which is cringe.
This guy is a snake, in spite that he's been getting millions of views lately as opposed to 10s of thousands, don't trust him.

Apr 16, 2018
I'm calling it.
This guy punches down to get views, this guy attacked a kid to stir up drama and lied to avoid drama, this guy is a slimy snake, or rat.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
Mr.Repzion? Let me get this, he named himself after "reptilian" and "zion", and now he's a hatewagon YouTuber, jeez I wonder how he stoop to this level?

Apr 8, 2018
Keem can dish it out so well but he just can't take anything in, I think he has developed a pattern.

Reports beef,
"hey maybe I need to establish my own character every now and then instead of reporting others", starts own beef,
receives beef,
that's it, can't take it anymore, uses every trick in the book to win in beef

Apr 8, 2018
He may look like a rat but he's a perfectly nice guy, f🅰️k keem
Repzion is not actually nice, he acts very uncomfortable when anyone is talking smack about him, usually he's putting on an act of niceness to get views.
Fake 🍑ss repzion get the f🅰️k outta here

Apr 1, 2018
proof

how is keem ever a victim?
That video, it's just a skit, the kid got paid, his mom was the camera guy, Keemstar explained it on stream.
When you see a lot of downvotes on a video, wellll, you got to think why the "herd" considers them "right", the reason is usually stupid.

So many people that had beef with Keem showed their audience this clip and the ni🅱️🅱️er clip to convince the sheep, it nothing to do with the beef itself, it's just discrediting the opponent, very distasteful. And Repzion is one of them.

A

Awe how cute

I think someones butt hurt.
There's anal cream for that you know

Seriously no one cares. Please stop getting triggered online.