I am so f🅰️king done

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018

Saw this video today, I thought I'd test it out.

Screenshot_2018-12-29 is elon musk a fraud crippical - Google Search.png

Seriously dude!? Oh my god I am so done.
Behind CNBC, NYTimes, Space, the Verge, USAToday. Seriously?
Their site don't even include keyword "Crippical", they don't match title, and they're not the freshest.

What the f🅰️k is going on?
I remember when I was a kid like 8 years ago I can see 💩 sites made by some fat loser pop up on Google, over the years they're just GONE, the small sites are just GONE, whatever you search, the trad media's article always rank top, they're not even that relevant anymore.

The internet, it's done.

Apr 8, 2018
MoltenBoron.com anyone?
I remember searching for "molten boron" just for the sake of Futurama and found the site moltenboron.com
It was basically a guy talking about his sad life as a telephone marketer and the dreams and hopes his has lost.

Just searched molten boron on Google, yep, the moltenboron.com doesn't even show up, this is retarded.
On DDG the site shows up as second.

Apr 8, 2018
If only there's an open source service, and I don't mean open source software, I mean open source service, the whole service has to be open source and openly auditable so people using it know there's no funny business going on.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
CASH FOR BONES!
I am a bone merchant, I trade quality bones. Need cash quick? Sell your bones!

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
YouTube immediately recommend me a video somewhat related to this issue, scared me monkaS, their bot is so advanced they detected my emotions and tried to change my mind in some indirect way.

That's it, I'm sorry Google, I get your message, I'll be a good boy, I will never talk about it again.