Is Elon Musk a fraud?

Apr 8, 2018
I might sound like a hater but isn't Elon too much of a celebrity humble big shot?
He's just entertaining, he's more entertaining than entertainers. Well maybe he is essentially an entertainer.
I may be crazy, but maybe, maybe Elon is just a celebrity stunt to raise money for "his" companies. Maybe his companies are "great" ideas but they don't make profit, and they don't buckle down because too many investors throw their money at it while Elon makes stunts.

I saw Thunderf00t's videos and they makes sense somewhat.

I have relatives that are entrepreneurs and they look nothing like him, I'm not going to say what they do but they do really uncreative and boring stuff that are profitable, they stay low key, they founded their business using family's riches gathered over the 1900s, not some overnight creative "nobody to somebody" boom. They say Elon is a f🅰️king joke at the dinner table and there has to be some scheme going on.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
I have relatives that are entrepreneurs and they look nothing like him, I'm not going to say what they do but they do really uncreative and boring stuff that are profitable, they stay low key, they founded their business using family's riches gathered over the 1900s, not some overnight creative "nobody to somebody" boom. They say Elon is a f🅰️king joke at the dinner table and there has to be some scheme going on.
What do they do they make toilet paper dude?
Or do they make toilets, oh wait, I know, they make the f🅰️king knob you use to flush the toilet

Apr 8, 2018
What do they do they make toilet paper dude?
Or do they make toilets, oh wait, I know, they make the f🅰️king knob you use to flush the toilet
Shut the f🅰️k up, they make horse dildos that you shove up your 🍑ss ok, maybe you should buy one and f🅰️k yourself with it.

T

thelastnig

I am a hater hear me out.

Being a "rock star" was advertised as "cool" just to get boomer's money.
I mean now it's being an "entrepreneur". Is it the same scheme or what?
See any correlation?

His career in the past 18 years really looks like stunts after stunts.
SpaceX
NASA 1950s technology, ok.... yay you did it.

Tesla
Yeah but look at the debt to equity ratio, 1.82 really? The company owes 2 times as much as it's worth. The interest alone will eat away all the profit.

Hyperloop
The contraction and expansion of the pipes alone will make the system self-destruct. Idea stole from some patent 100 years ago.

The boring company
Sells you roofing gas lamp "flame thrower". They made a tunnel, so what, it's so small it's just a sewer pipe.

I'm not accusing anything but I'm thinking he's paying off the debt of the last stunt using new stunts, that's a possibility.
We have the Ponzi scheme and maybe we'll have the Musk scheme.

lagger

Dec 26, 2018
STFU this is just sad you bunch of haters.
Tesla
Yeah but look at the debt to equity ratio, 1.82 really? The company owes 2 times as much as it's worth. The interest alone will eat away all the profit.
The fact that the bank is willing to lend them the money proves they're solid

Apr 8, 2018
If you think about it, what Elon does isn't really that remarkable, especially the tunnel, maybe it's just a proof of concept but a sewer pipe is a sewer pipe, haven't seen that before.

Didn't Elon say he'll go to mars? Yeah, I SHOULD be excited but why, nothing to do with me.

Electric cars will have terrible resale values because it's electronic junk. If I were to buy a Tesla, I should be worrying about not being able to find spare parts because Testla may not last that long. If you think about it, it's just an ordinary vehicle that runs on electricity. Except for the hype, why would I pay the premium.

I maybe too harsh but I'm tired of seeing "futurists" showing on my feed, trying so hard to make me believe something, just to get a piece of me.

Last edited: