How to not be a complete idiot on the internet 2019

Apr 8, 2018
If you don't know these you are a complete idiot

Privacy
  1. Set DuckDuckGo as default search engine, Google knows too much about you, they will f🅰️k you in the future
  2. Use Ublock Origin (better than adblock) plugin to block all ads, Adblock Plus is becoming a f🅰️king sellout. If sites won't let you see content because you blocked ads, ublock origin will remove the block too.
  3. Switch to Firefox, stop using Chrome, there are too many Google API calls built into Chrome to track your 🍑ss.
  4. Don't delete your Facebook account if you don't want it anymore, in spite of the 2018 ZUCC drama, the they will still keep your data anyway if you "delete" it.

Apr 8, 2018
Entertianment
  1. Stop donating with Patreon, Patreon had major censorship scandal in 2018. Use yiff.party to access locked Patreon content.
  2. Don't use YouTube super chat, YouTube will keep 30% of your donation from its creators, which is unheard of.
  3. 4chan is force re-directing SFW boards to 4channel, which is a dark pattern to neuter its toxic fanbase, don't feel too lazy to visit the 4chan NSFW boards.
  4. 2018 has been a major YouTube clean-up year, content has been filtered, creators are afraid of creating edgy/vulgar content, some are forced to delete videos to avoid strike. Instead of upvoting, save your favorite YouTube videos to the disk using youtubepp.com before they're gone.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Genreal coolness
  1. Overwatch? What? Not cool anymore.
  2. Fortnite? It has gone too popular, it's kind of ironic to play it now.
  3. Reddit? Even your dad is quoting memes your haven't head of because he browses Reddit all day, not cool anymore.
  4. p🚻rnhub comments? Yes! Getting cooler because YouTube is filtering comments, p🚻rnhub comments are getting entertaining.
  5. Pewdiepie? People had been 💩ting on him for stealing memes and making everything normie, but people are accepting him, he's cool now.
  6. Jacob Sartorius? Been 💩 on by edgy YouTube creators, but now that they're too afraid to speak, Jacob is cool now, he's the next f🅰️king Justin Bieber, he's cool now.
  7. KSI? Only beefing nowadays, may have been faking beef. Going mainstream, not as cool.
  8. Racist joke? Due to increasing censorship and conditioning in the mainstream transformation on YouTube, the audience are find it less funny. Less cool 😢.
  9. Shadbase? Pufffff, the edge and the artistic efforts, gone. Not vicious nut material anymore. Look in the shadbase comments, the individualities are gone, the masses are coming in hot.

Apr 7, 2018
Reddit? Even your dad is quoting memes your haven't head of because he browses Reddit all day, not cool anymore.
Don't over-estimate IQ of the masses, once they get hooked, they will be unable to think outside of the recommended feed.
Little has realized shadow censorship and subversion on Reddit, the herd is going to be huge, Reddit will be "cool".

Apr 1, 2018
I know I need privacy and all but, when I don't login on YouTube using incognito, my recommendations are too boring.
Uh oh, they got me didn't they? I literally can't find interesting content on the internet without the new media's recommendation.

So the solution 2019 is...
Just f🅰️k my 💩 up, there's nothing I can do, just enjoy the moment before they use my data to gain complete control over my life.

Last edited:

himitsu

Dec 17, 2018
Stop donating with Patreon, Patreon had major censorship scandal in 2018. Use yiff.party to access locked Patreon content.
TRUE, they even terminated JLullaby, a p🚻rn artist frequently featured on Shadbase. God I hate that guy, but Patreon shouldn't have done it.

Don't use YouTube super chat, YouTube will keep 30% of your donation from its creators, which is unheard of.
Twitch doesn't even ask for a cut on donations, except for bits, but the streamer does get to keep 100% of the bit received, it's just users has to buy bits at a higher price, I just donate money and donate bits received during promos tbh, they ain't skimming off of my money.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
I swear to f🅰️king god @himitsu stop agreeing with what everybody said, it called d♠️ck sucking? If you have no problems with it, just be quiet.