YouTube polling users "How is YouTube today" after receiving Rewind backlash

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
how is youtube - Copy.PNG

Opened up a tab you'll get this poll from YouTube.
I can't get this poll on signed-in account, I had to open up a window with no cookies to get this.
Why is that? Maybe YouTube has been analyzing my comment, thumb up downs, and watch history to know my opinions, no idea, but that's what I f e a r o f.

Apr 8, 2018
SMH
Haven't the people spoken by downvoting on YouTube rewind?
It's a private poll, people will never see the result, probably for the execs up top to see.

I'm just saying but if I were a project manager in YouTube, I would rig this to cover my co-worker's 🍑ss.
How to rig this? Well you already have a list of oblivious people who upvoted YouTube rewind, you target those kind of people with this poll, but that might be investigated statistically. Or you target people with no negative history and completely new to the site (people with no cookies and watch/comment history) (normies who just got on board).

Apr 8, 2018
I find that screenshot most ironic.
Named YouTube
Not one "You" on front page, only corporate media, I think that's the problem.
Miss universe? Marvel? MTV? Shouldn't you watch that on TV?

Apr 8, 2018
tmw teacher treated you like garbage whole semester then wants you to fill out rating form.
Always fill the best rating possible, so you can't be targeted.
Everybody does that, except the super edgy ones in the back of the class maybe.

Absolutely outstanding.

Google have your account, they know your search history, they know all your preferences, they know half of your brain, they have your physical address (if you have a phone).
Just don't be a blunt head.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
It's a private poll, people will never see the result, probably for the execs up top to see.
EVERYONE, VOTE ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING

Maybe we can fool the execs of YouTube to think YouTube is doing fine then they fly it to the ground, so new creator friendly platforms will emerge.

Apr 16, 2018
EVERYONE, VOTE ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING

Maybe we can fool the execs of YouTube to think YouTube is doing fine then they fly it to the ground, so new creator friendly platforms will emerge.
Saw a similar poll pop up on YouTube asking how I like YouTube recommendations. YouTube was recommending me unfunny tv shows and buzzfeed kind of content and "5 minutes bull💩".

f🅰️king hated it, we need to make their headquarters even more delusional.
I clicked something like "absolutely incredible"

operation self-destruct
operation self-destruct
operation self destruct

Last edited: