Common lies told by content creators

Apr 1, 2018
Guys comment down below what lies you have heard again and again from your favorite YouTubers.

"I am so excited"
"I think..." (They don't tell you what they think, they tell you what they want you to think)

Apr 1, 2018
"These are my favorites ..."
"These are my favorite ...s"

Favorite means
Preferred before all others of the same kind.
noun
fa·vor·ite | \ˈfā-v(ə-)rət, ˈfā-vərt, chiefly dialectal ˈfā-və-ˌrīt\
Definition of favorite
(Entry 1 of 2)
1: one that is treated or regarded with special favor or likingThat song is my favorite.especially : a person who is specially loved, trusted, or provided with favors by someone of high rank or authorityThe king granted the land to two of his favorites.
2: a competitor judged most likely to winWhich horse is the favorite in this race?
There can be only one favorite, so stop including everybody so you don't hurt anybody.

Apr 1, 2018
"They sent me ..."
"So ... helped me out getting these ..."

No, they didn't "send" you, they didn't "help" you, they "sponsored" you.
Money or goods are transferred to you for their profit, it's called "sponsorship".

Content creators won't say "sponsor" because it will make consumer's brain on guard making their influencer marketing less effective.
This is a scummy way of disclosing sponsorship, if he talks like this, he is not very trustworthy.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
"I absolutely love..."

Really dude? Sometimes I doubt is he saying this just for his relationships between other YouTubers, keeping it close and good and all?

Whenever YouTubers say this their face is just so dead, sometimes they realize this and they emphasize the "love":
"I absolutely LOVE..."