Toxic comments on YouTube are disappearing

Press F to pay respects

• F

• f

Results are only viewable after voting.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I made quite a few trolling videos, basically people were so triggered, they leave toxic comments, like ratio is like 10%, f🅰️king hilarious.
I remember something like "are you f🅰️king retarded", "did you bash your head with a brick?".

Today I checked, all gone, those comments are ALL GONE.
YouTube told me to review the hidden inappropriate comments, I clicked, but the toxic comments aren't there, I can't restore them.
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YouTube is cleansing the site!
I'm sad.

The good old YouTube where even the priest goes full on savage arguing with random people because he's hiding behind the internet, is gone.
Damn you semantic analytics!

Now everyone needs to be careful of what he says on YouTube, if you don't fit the a_g e_n=d+a, you're cleansed.

Apr 8, 2018
We are literally the first generation to be born with the internet and the last generation to even notice censorship on the "free web", after this, kids will be born with iPhone in their hands and be totally oblivious about the content consumed.

I don't care about "the future generation", but I really want to know what their behaviors are after years of unsuspecting exposure to filtered feed.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
We are literally the first generation to be born with the internet and the last generation to even notice censorship on the "free web"
Shove your essay up your 🍑ss f🏳️‍🌈ggot. Just say "dem dum kids won't even realize dat".

OKOK, I think it's because we're in the middle of a internet transition and at a rebellious teen age, or else we wouldn't realize it or even believe it either.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
We are literally the first generation to be born with the internet and the last generation to even notice censorship on the "free web"
Yeah maybe but
haHAA
1543801960802.png

What is up with your tone? Where does this self-importance come from?
Smells like Reddit, have you been on Reddit again f🏳️‍🌈ggot?