The true fall of Keemstar?

Apr 8, 2018

So keem said ImJayStation portraying black santa in a negative way is bad, and the creator of that video should be de-platformed.

Original vid:

Woah did keem really say that? When I was 12 I loved to watch Keemstar because he was the most savage man on YouTube, I loved him because I was tired of family friendly TV and he's a cool antagonist.
Now he's censoring naughty words? And calling people out for portraying black people in the bad way? It's funny ok?

Oh no Keemstar has converted.

C

cedric

"I just don't understand how this guy still has a platform here on Youtube"
Speaking from a guy who got deplatformed for being controversial.

He straight up called Alex ni🅱️🅱️er and teens backed him up for being edgy, but now Jay made a joke, he's trying so hard to make people believe Jay is being racist, saying people shouldn't support Jay like they once supported Keem.

I respected Keem so much I don't feel right to call him a selfish MF, but was he being a selfish hypocritical MF?

C

cedric

I suspect Keem is being a covert spokesman for YouTube now, the actions he's promoting in the video fits exactly the agenda of YouTube.
His eyes in this video, it's different, as if he's reading a script. Watch it again!

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Woah did keem really say that? When I was 12 I loved to watch Keemstar because he was the most savage man on YouTube, I loved him because I was tired of family friendly TV and he's a cool antagonist.
The moment he decided to censor "f🅰️k" in his videos, he lost me.
He's not a cool antagonist after all.

I did not censor "f🅰️k" on this site BTW, I replaced it with still human comprehensive emojis that would confuse Google's "natural language analytics", so Google would have a hard time classifying our sentiment for evil use.

Apr 8, 2018
He's not a cool antagonist after all.
  1. Reports beef,
  2. "hey maybe I need to reinforce my own character every now and then instead of reporting others", starts own beef,
  3. receives beef,
  4. that's it, can't take it anymore, uses every trick in the book to win in beef
That's an antagonist, what are you talking about.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
  1. Reports beef,
  2. "hey maybe I need to reinforce my own character every now and then instead of reporting others", starts own beef,
  3. receives beef,
  4. that's it, can't take it anymore, uses every trick in the book to win in beef
That's an antagonist, what are you talking about.
Alright you changed my mind

Apr 8, 2018
@Morte
Maybe you shouldn't say nothing as admin, Keemstar get butt hurt easy he couldn't take much in, so if you say something he might think the whole board has something against him.