The conspiracy of demonetization

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
If there aren't as many advertisers because the content being edgy, why not lower the CPV? Supply and demand, but I have never heard of super cheap Adwords, all I've heard is Adwords being more and more expensive for advertisers and less profitable for content creators.
https://www.businessinsider.com/youtube-still-doesnt-make-google-any-money-2015-2/?IR=T
According to this, Google isn't making money running YouTube.

This could be their plan:
Step 1:
Put high Cost Per View limit on AdWords to drive advertisers away.
Step 2:
Pretend advertisers are pulling their ads because the content isn't "advertiser friendly".
Step 3:
Financially drive away or convert above "PG-13" content creators, guideline strike 10-year-old videos, cleanse the site.
Step 4:
Sell the family friendly platform to traditional media (Warner Bros ...), they own the network infrastructure, they can make money running YouTube.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
I haven't seen may new individual content creators popping up lately,there's no "You"s being created. What's popping up are clickbaity professional media channels (5-min craft...), what would be the correlation?

Why do they strike 10-year-old videos? That's what made YouTube right? Why do they want to get rid of it?

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Why do they strike 10-year-old videos? That's what made YouTube right? Why do they want to get rid of it?
Because they're edgy and not PG, also when they strike one 10 year old video, the content creator p🚺ssies out and deletes (self-censors) the other edgy videos made in the past to avoid more strikes.

For Example:
  • Maxmoefoe
  • Athenewins

Apr 1, 2018
Oh I thought the "watch your mouth or you'll get demonetized" thing was a YouTube agenda to dumb down the YouTube audience so they'll be more gullible to ads.

Apr 8, 2018
Well, there's b🚺tchute, but the problem is they ask for donation but they don't open source, WTF? It'll just be another YouTube-like creative boom and bust.