Are mental health issues real or just a symptom invented by doctors to get you money?

Apr 1, 2018
Are mental health issues real or just a symptom invented by doctors to get you money?

If you go to a therapist, he will diagnose you, and he will make you feel better, but isn't that the objective though?
It's just like you're paying for a drug that cures your depression rather than someone that helps you untie a knot.
So it's not a logic issue but a defined symptom and there is a defined drug for it: therapy.

Let me clarify, having a cold is a symptom defined by your ancestors, not the doctor, everybody knows what it means. There's no way the doctor can bull💩 you into thinking that you have a cold, because you can feel it. But mental health issues, the people that tell you that you have it and the people that you pay for therapy are the same people.

Have you questioned whether the same people that are defining the symptom and the "drug" are being honest? If they were to make the whole thing up, they would make a lot of money right? It would be a fine racket.

Apr 1, 2018
My grandparents had a chicken farm when I was little.

When you don't keep chickens in cages but in the ranch, they develop social structures, some chickens will bully other chicken, and the ones being bullied are depressed, they must have felt like 💩 because when I tried to feed them with better ration they weren't so eager to eat like the other chickens.

They could've focused on eating more and getting big to f🅰️k the bullies up. When I fed the sad ones with my hand with better ration they should've gotten over it and took the opportunity. Instead they were sad p🚺ssies,

Depression, I call it p🚺ssy syndrome, degenerates. It's a personal and social issue that doesn't mean anything, it can be solved by simply getting over it. And the people that try to bill you for a talk that "cures" you, they want to take advantage of you because they know you're an easy target.

Last edited:

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
It used to be cool to be edgy but NOW it's cool to be depressed, not only for teens but also for adults, fits the general victim vibe.

some chickens will bully other chicken, and the ones being bullied are depressed, they must have felt like 💩
Humans are not chickens @Wendy, not comparable. Because we are not for sale and have individuality?

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
oK now I know why it cool to be depressed

last year betterhelp reached out to YouTuber telling them to
  1. first discuss their experience being depressed
  2. few videos later, introduce a social media counseling product called BetterHelp
The video formats are strikingly similar, all the YouTubers that promoted betterhelp used this format