Chefbigdog's life hack

Apr 8, 2018
LIFE HACK!!!!!!!!!!

These life hacks are scummy, they're bad and they hurt people, mokay?
Some of them will hurt rich people, some of them will f🅰️k nobodies like you.

I suppose you can use these life hacks if you are poor and think society hurt you first, but give back to society after you make it.

Apr 8, 2018
No.1
Use adblocks all the time
  • Adblock plus
  • Brave browser
If some site asks you to turn off adblock, add ublock origin extension to auto remove the message.

Apr 8, 2018
No.2
Leech, never seed

Do you know you can get busted for seeding torrents?
Do you know your ISP will limit your internet speed if you used too much bandwidth seeding, although you ISP told you your plan was UNLIMITED?

(seriously plez seed, it helps build a more decentralized internet which will save yourself in the long run)

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
No.3
Never use others' amazon referral link.
You watched some creator's video shilling some product, like the new tablet, you have watched 3 ads:
  1. YouTube's ad
  2. Creator's sponsorship
  3. The video itself
So... why should you click the amazon referral link to give the content creator money?
Instead, you open your own amazon affiliate account using your mom or dad's or your friend's name, then you buy the product using your that link, amazon gives you some affiliate money, basically meaning you have bought the product with a discount.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
No.4
keel yourself
Once you have had some p🚺ssy, you'll know it's not as good as advertised, trust me.
Don't bother life cucking after that, just squeeze it ni🅱️🅱️a.

Apr 8, 2018
No.4
Want to watch Patreon Overwatch p🚻rn but afraid of using your mom's credit card?

Go to yiff.party , a site that pirates Patreon content, for free!
(this steals from small artists, but if you're cheap, oh well, is a nut worth $5?)

Apr 7, 2018
No.5
Bored of your feed?

Go on a forum, say not exactly what they want to hear, watch the normies correct you, live entertainment.

Don't be obviously in opposition to people's opinion, that's not conversation provoking and easily identified.
Pretend to be a normie, make normies call you normie.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
No.4
Want to watch Patreon Overwatch p🚻rn but afraid of using your mom's credit card?

Go to yiff.party , a site that pirates Patreon content, for free!
(this steals from small artists, but if you're cheap, oh well, is a nut worth $5?)
BigDog BigDog stealing from the rich,
BigDog BigDog stealing from the poor,
he steals from the rich,
he steals from the poor,
and once more,
wants it all

How could you steal from the small creators @ChefBigDog?

Apr 8, 2018
Ummmmmmmmm, I'm not stealing, I'm borrowing.
Wait, that's not edgy enough.
I'm just being paid back what was owed.

OK...
How come it's stealing if there's no repossession of goods? It's illegal copy at best, and I don't like the idea of copyright, once the information is out there, it's out there, you aren't supposed to put an arbitrary constraint on information.

As for the small content creators on Patreon, they profit on people's support from the heart, it is what "Patron" means, if they say I STOLE, then they should not be on Patreon(patron), they should be on www.pay-for-my-art.com to SELL their art, then it counts as STEALING.

Call yourself "Patreon" and shame me with copyright. You want to play the self-righteous game? Let's play it.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018

don't beg for money on patreon and set up a paywall, if you want to beg, just beg, if you want to sell, just sell.
don't make people buy stuff and make them think it's a "noble deed", it is playing a trick on people's mind, just so manipulative. f🅰️k off f🅰️k right off!