What is actually preventing me from saying the N word?

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Do I have huge respect for black people?
Not really.
Do I have huge respect for white people?
Not really.
Do I have huge respect for anyone but myself?
Not really.
Do I have huge respect for myself?
Not really.
But I'll fake it. Let's be honest, who openly admits that he doesn't?

I've been having this question on my mind for a long long time.
What is preventing people from saying the N word?
Is it:
  1. True respect in awe
  2. Politeness
  3. Fear
  4. Arbitrary ideology
  5. Censorship (People do say it, but you can't hear it because it is censored)
  6. Something else

HONEST ANSWERS ONLY, FAKERS WILL BE CALLED OUT AND BULLIED BY ME

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Arbitrary ideology
Love that you used "arbitrary ideology" instead of some divine rule of humanity and equality or some 💩.

What is preventing people from saying the N word?
3, mostly fear, saying the n word would hurt oneself monetarily, doesn't want others discriminate against him for be being a racist. Let's be real, whether you're liberal minded or not, it has to come down to the green.

T

thanos car

None of the above, my great grandfather who worked on the radio said they started censoring the N word to make the black man feel happy working. It's sort of a soft enslavement, they would work just as hard, their masters wouldn't even need to provide housing, food, and accessories, they're no longer investments needed to be taken care of, best of all, they would be pleased to work.

The equality idea is great but that was not the original purpose, the origin was selfish and evil, like every single white colonial plan ever made in history.
People don't think of it this way nowadays, they started to truly believe in equality, which is good for man kind. Children are preached equality, soon they won't even think of "3. Fear" but take it as standard moral that they need to abide.

Apr 8, 2018
1. True respect in awe
Blacks people, especially black entertainers are so funny, haha, they're a minority but they're so cool and talented, yeah.
My 23andme result showed I am 3% black, I am so cool.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
1. True respect in awe
Blacks people, especially black entertainers are so funny, haha, they're a minority but they're so cool and talented, yeah.
My 23andme result showed I am 3% black, I am so cool.
An actor is funny and cool only when the producer makes him to be funny and cool.
Dumb dumb thinks actors aren't shells.