Who's Christeeny? Shadbase's most infamous dweller

Apr 16, 2018
Go to any page on Shadbase right now, right f🅰️king now, and you will see this f🏳️‍🌈ggot.
christeeny shadbase.PNG

On average he replies 9 times per 100 comment, this means he makes up 9% of the site's total engagement, this loser has no life, he's in his mom's basement all day online jerking off to cartoon ludes and flames anyone who dares to show disinterest in his jacking material.

He is a normie,
he's on the site all day sucking shadman's 🍑ss,
he only likes to eat shad's poo poo because shad's poo poo got him hooked first,
he spams blind positivity,
he makes normies feel they're right at home in shadbase

Apr 8, 2018
Has shad ever replied to him? Don't think so.

So cringe, if shad actually replies to him saying thank you or IKR or something, it would actually make shad look bad, it would make shad look like a circle jerker.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Gay s🚻x gay s🚻x is the best,
put Christeeny to the test,
he's so fat he can't erect,
so he d♠️ck rides on the net.

H

haHAA12

You would think of all those comments Christeeny has defended shadbase, shadman would at least respond to show appreciation.
But shad ignores him, because even shad knows he's an annoying lame b🚺tch boy.

I'm sorry, that's really mean haha.

Nov 1, 2018
spam comment.PNG
christeeny responds to spam.PNG
This proves Christeeny has nothing going on in his life.

He clicked the link, looks suspicious, filled out forms after forms asking questions for 3 minutes, in the end the site asks for real name and address, as well as the 3 wacky numbers on the back of his mom's credit card, Christeeny thought, hmmm, maybe I should stop there, maybe, this site is asking too much for a obviously spam site, nah, I am horny and have nothing to do, I guess I'll fill out the form, the site gave Christeeny stock photos of women, Christeeny thought, hmmmm perfect too perfect, so he Google reversed searched the photos, and they're stock, so he came back to shadbase, found the original spam comment, then researched the .pw domain to tell everybody exactly what happened, then refreshed the page waiting for some appreciation, being called a moron, he defended himself, then refreshed the page for more comments coming back at him.

He is such a meme, wtf?

Last edited:

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Christeeny is gone! I really miss that guy, after seeing him d♠️ck ride on ShadBase for soo long I actually liked him.
You're a f🅰️king living meme man, don't you go away Christeeny, please d♠️ck ride more and let us bully you.

J

John Johnson?

please d♠️ck ride more and let us bully you.
It's just so fun, when everybody replied he's a f🏳️‍🌈g on shadbase every time I saw his comment, it just made my day, I thought he must have been taking it as a joke or something and d♠️ck rode on purpose to gather hate.

Let's pool our graphics card together and hash crack his account so we can contact him.

Apr 1, 2018
Doable on my render farm but nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I would never, it would break his meme identity, that's BAD, BAD
lul I know what you mean, why would you mention your "render farm" if you don't want to sell.

Someone could totally hack into your farm if you were to accidentally receive a bunch of money from hackers on Paypal.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Christeeny is back
Yay!!!!!!!

I am being ironic

F

fgbase

View attachment 258
View attachment 259
This proves Christeeny has nothing going on in his life.

He clicked the link, looks suspicious, filled out forms after forms asking questions for 3 minutes, in the end the site asks for real name and address, as well as the 3 wacky numbers on the back of his mom's credit card, Christeeny thought, hmmm, maybe I should stop there, maybe, this site is asking too much for a obviously spam site, nah, I am horny and have nothing to do, I guess I'll fill out the form, the site gave Christeeny stock photos of women, Christeeny thought, hmmmm perfect too perfect, so he Google reversed searched the photos, and they're stock, so he came back to shadbase, found the original spam comment, then researched the .pw domain to tell everybody exactly what happened, then refreshed the page waiting for some appreciation, being called a moron, he defended himself, then refreshed the page for more comments coming back at him.

He is such a meme, wtf?
Did you seriously just typed so much just to point out Christeeny has no life?
Yikes