Deji is stuck in 2014

Apr 16, 2018

Except now he learned to ask his subs to Give Him Content To React to, instead of scouting YLYL videos himself.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MakeDejiLaugh/

He tried to rap, but his 💩 is weaker than a starving African kid.
He vetted all his comments on this video, WTF, how weak are you can't even take people's comments, and you pretend to be boss in the rap?

He's still home with his parents, wearing his stupid hat backward like a kid, WTF, how is this c🚺nt getting laid like he said.
I used to buy his merch cause I was 12 and thought he was funny pranking his dad, now his 💩 is weak, I am embarrassed to wear his TANK shirt.
I bet if I walked on the street with his TANK shirt, some guy would call me a f🏳️‍🌈ggot.

Apr 8, 2018
Welp ni🅱️🅱️a's ded

Butt, this video is vevo branded, and it's so good, I mean really GOOD, too good.
The editing, the music, not something a guy can make for a quick response, and deji's weak disstrack came right after, even more suspicious.

Scripted? I mean the 👺s at vevo know their game, they didn't use to be good at the YouTube influencers game, but now vevo just integrate so well with them, so seamless and entertaining. Wow, those 👺s are leading the game, I guess the true YouTube is dead.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
I mean, f🅰️k deji, but when vevo wants me to hate deji, Deji and sidemen could be making all these drama up, to fulfill vevo contracts, I don't know, it feels less satisfying to hate when I know I'm somehow manipulated by Hollywood marketers.

Apr 1, 2018
Scripted? I mean the 👺s at vevo know their game, they didn't use to be good at the YouTube influencers game, but now vevo just integrate so well with them, so seamless and entertaining. Wow, those 👺s are leading the game, I guess the true YouTube is dead.
Ok this is epic, let's just watch YouTube die, the 👺s always win, remember. Just be happy and let it happen, not that you can stop it.

Apr 1, 2018
I guess when the f🅰️k is so good and there's nothing you can do about it, you'll just have to be pleased with it huh?
Practically, you only benefit from being a r🅰️pe victim when your current boyfriend finds out you're cheating so yeah.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Randolph ain't black so I he already won.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018

VEVO Greekgodx not you tooooo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
They took everything I loved
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
They are enslaving or drove away all the YouTubers I liked, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

f🅰️k, should've never visited YouTube when the Google conglomerate took over, should've made video sharing sites diverse.

Last edited: