The order of dark something something

Apr 1, 2018
We might need to form a dark organization that specializes in milking normie's attention span and agreement, doing statistics and experiment on normies, using that kind of hard data we might make something very useful.

We would be able to:
  • Know how to manipulate normies and plebs.
  • When there's YouTube drama, we already know what normies and plebs are going to say.
  • Create clickbait that no normie can resist, create content that no pleb would dislike, because it is engineered to pander to their liking.
We can make a YouTube channel with such abilities.
@Morte @ChefBigDog You guys are good at programming, we can make a database registering normies's emotions, reactions, and behavior, I can definitely help.

Maybe someone in the commentary community would attack us, but with so much data in hand, I'm sure we can use plebs to our advantage, by means of data-driven calculated manipulation, to win any argument other commentary channels, after all, they're also seeking agreement from the plebs, they can't possibly win over data.
The leafy incident shall never happen again.

Anyone who wants to join the order of dark something something must be reputable and contribute to the database.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
@Wendy OMG I hate data modeling, it makes my head hurt, but it also makes my d♠️ck hard, it's doable.

First of all we need to pull data from channels like DramaAlert, then categorize the topics, pull every comment, analyze them, can't analyze them ourselves, maybe we need to use machine learning to analyze the toxicity of sentences, so we can know their opinions.

Knowing their opinions, we categorize their opinion into keyword based elastic search database, so if we type in
"pokemon go kid cringy"
we'll know how many people think the pokemon go kid is cringy to what degree, then we'll pander to our audience accordingly.

Apr 1, 2018
I'll be great if we can get Keemstar's YouTube's analytics to know the demographics. I guess we can let keem use the database if he gives us his YouTube analytics.

Apr 8, 2018
sentiment analysis and classification bots
oh boy this is going to be awesome, just kidding

I developed something similar before for marketing, the marketing people said they're making money using the stuff, but they're marketing people, liars, I don't know if they were lying to their boss saying "oh yeah definitely money well spent, give me more budget".

So I don't know for sure how well stuff like this works, it seemed to work, consumers weren't exactly manipulated by its output to a point like they were possessed.
But it made the marketing shot caller feel confident about his decision, because there were hard numbers and the numbers weren't pulled out his 🍑ss.

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
@Wendy @ChefBigDog
This might be the new age of commentary channels.

After we do that, we should totally hire some Fiverr guy and let him read the statistically pandered script to see how many people believe he's a smart commentary YouTuber, once he establishes an image and hits 50k sub, we'll stop providing him the script, he couldn't possibly give up his career as a YouTuber, we'll see how long he lasts on his own, to test user retention. Do users like his face or his words? How long does a user believe in a celebrity's image after the celebrity loses his wit? We'll find out.

We should probably discuss it in DMs and form the dark org, for the lols and curiosity of course, I really like to see how gullible normies are against statistical manipulation.

I'll be great if we can get Keemstar's YouTube's analytics to know the demographics. I guess we can let keem use the database if he gives us his YouTube analytics.
Keem used to be pure evil, he was just playing the character for the money, he would do that kind of deal, but now he's drama on the surface but righteous in the core, he's not money hungry anymore, he might call us out for being manipulators to prove what a good guy he is, so not a good idea. We need fame chasing tri-hards that are willing to do anything to gain advantage, not established back seat players.

Apr 8, 2018
Keem used to be pure evil, he was just playing the character for the money, he would do that kind of deal, but now he's drama on the surface but righteous in the core, he's not money hungry anymore, he might call us out for being manipulators to prove what a good guy he is, so not a good idea.
Keem is actually a good guy, he wouldn't like this kind of shadowy experimental manipulation stuff.

A

Andrea93

we can make a database registering normies's emotions, reactions, and behavior,
by means of data-driven calculated manipulation
sentiment analysis and classification bots
create content that no pleb would dislike, because it is engineered to pander to their liking
So you're just going to disrupt how content is honestly created and freely shared, how quality user generated content is ranked to the top to entertain more people.

This is not right, you guys just don't care do you?

Apr 8, 2018
This is not right, you guys just don't care do you?
We care as much as you do Andrea.
(get it? as much as you do because it learns from you)

Oh thanks for feeding the bots more information about how you feel Andrea.
Dab on em h8trs, dab on em h8trs, haHAA

Please don't be a keyboard warrior, that's bad.

Apr 8, 2018
how quality user generated content is ranked to the top to entertain more people.
Yeah I'm sure all the quality content are on YouTube Trending, didn't know you enjoy that rigged 💩.

>be Andrea
>age 25, autistic
>refreshes YouTube Trending 12 times a day
>watches them all
>browses Reddit
>amused by what's on front page, falls to sleep everyday scrolling
>happy
>thinking she's funny and can make it, uploaded 2 videos on YouTube
>4 views in 6 month
>back to wage cucking

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
WHAT IS UP DRAMA ALERT NATION IT'S YOUR HOST keelER KEEMSTAR LETS GET ROY INTO THE NEWS!

haHAA @Andrea94 joined in the middle of an escalating flame war between @Wendy and @noemie, criticizing the unethical use of machine learning, AND GOT TOTALLY DESTROYED.