Why does every episode of South Park have to be political?

Apr 1, 2018
took too long to appear on south park.PNG

I get it that it's a lot less bs than the news, but why does every South Park episode have to get political?

Don't treat South Park as some edgy independent 💩 someone made during the 2008-2014 no-filter YouTube era, it's a tv show.

Why are they making South Park the way it is now?

M

maxmoanhoe

Every time I watch the show I feel it tries to push some form of agenda behind the jokes.
Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Apr 8, 2018
Every time I watch the show I feel it tries to push some form of agenda behind the jokes.
Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Oh my god you jerker, isn't that what the OP said? It's just a slight agreeable variation of the original post, stop circle jerking you Reddit normie.

Apr 8, 2018
The early South Park episodes aren't at all political, the characters where just f🅰️king around.

Then they had a sub Reddit r/southpark, for the first time writers had a way of knowing what the audience think, what the audience want, directly from the audience's discussions.
Also the writers use social media as source of topics, back in late 90s and early 2000s that wasn't a thing, writers had to come up with their own 💩.

Reddit be like: hehe South Park tackles social and political problems so good.
No 💩, that's what the whole internet has been talking about, the show is just aggregating them in a comedic way.

N

Nick

So he couldn't wait huh?
Yeah now it's like they know what you wanted and they're fitting the story line to your liking, purposefully.
Do they hire data mining corporations to know what people like then forge their story line that way.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
So he couldn't wait huh?
Yeah now it's like they know what you wanted and they're fitting the story line to your liking, purposefully.
Do they hire data mining corporations to know what people like then forge their story line that way.
I'm not taking it from a guy whose name sounds like "d♠️ck"

N

Nick

I am 35 years old never thought I would get picked on by a bunch of kids.
I was agreeing with you, why are you bullying me for no reason?
These are kindergarten insults grow the f🅰️k up. How did you even reach the computer desk anyway?
Weirdest forum I have ever laid eyes on, what the f🅰️k is this community, this is cancer, what is going on?

Nov 1, 2018
I am 35 years old never thought I would get picked on by a bunch of kids.
I was agreeing with you, why are you bullying me for no reason?
These are kindergarten insults grow the f🅰️k up. How did you even reach the computer desk anyway?
Weirdest forum I have ever laid eyes on, what the f🅰️k is this community, this is cancer, what is going on?
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
I am so sick of this 💩 you foul mouthed little........MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
How do I delete my messages? This is serious, I am not kidding.

Oh my god, where is the button? I can't find it.
You scared? That's what I thought.

Apr 8, 2018
My buddy told me I just got trolled by Gen-Z? How do I delete the messages?
Jesus, I can't watch this anymore.

I am the only grown up here, I can help.
So you commented as Guest, you can't delete the your comment through GUI.

Luckily there's command line, you can access administrative privileges to delete your message.
Press Win + X, after the menu pop up press A, you will be asked for User Account Control, click yes to grant your client machine administrative privileges so you can force edit the site content via command line (Power Shell).

paste in these commands, press enter after each paste

(this will cut off the connection of the website you are currently visiting, make sure this webpage is behind the command line window)

Clear-History
(this will clear all your history)
(clear the history after that prevents the website from recovering the display of your messages, if you don't cut off connection to the website first, your message will be reloaded from cache)

Last edited: