Donate to the Girls Who Code Foundation...?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
girls who code.PNG

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Cloudflare gives me early access to their cheap registrar, if I donate $1, I would save $3 renewing domain.
What do they mean "an earlier access wave"? CMON, I don't want this "maybe" deal.

Should I give them my shekel?

Apr 8, 2018
Programming was invented by men in the 60s to replace women's office jobs, so they could only stay home and cook dinner.

Those languages(fortran, c, basic, pascal) are purposefully designed to be distant from a woman's vocabulary, you would think women are better at linguistic expression, literature or whatever, but programming languages are hard for them. There isn't much math involved in programming, it's just another language, but it's hard for them.

The great architects had great visions to preserve social construct.

I'm done bsing

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Those languages(fortran, c, basic, pascal) are purposefully designed to be distant from a woman's vocabulary
What the actual fπŸ…°οΈk

C:
Keywords in C Programming

auto    break    case    char

const    continue    default    do

double    else    enum    extern

float    for    goto    if

int    long    register    return

short    signed    sizeof    static

struct    switch    typedef    union

unsigned    void    volatile    while
1538898719411.png

Woah, I am so WOKE

Apr 1, 2018
Programming was invented by men in the 60s to replace women's office jobs, so they could only stay home and cook dinner.

Those languages(fortran, c, basic, pascal) are purposefully designed to be distant from a woman's vocabulary, you would think women are better at linguistic expression, literature or whatever, but programming languages are hard for them. There isn't much math involved in programming, it's just another language, but it's hard for them.

The great architects had great visions to preserve social construct.
1538950770138.png

You know about Fran Blanche?
Smart lady, knows about electrical engineering, she has a YouTube channel where she makes electric stuff.