YouTubers calling each other sociopaths

Apr 8, 2018
spiderman meme.jpg

Uh oh new YouTube drama, shane the victim face manipulator calls Logan Paul a sociopath.

It really reminds me of the spiderman meme, haHAA. Because ALL YouTubers have to get into their audience's mind, know how to trigger their emotions and interests, then make videos, they don't really feel for what they say, really. It's called "acting"?

Let's look at shane's oscar face.
shane victim face.PNG

He this his trademark victim face. I want to punch it.

This is the original video, long and boring as f🅰️k, because he needs a build up to slowly manipulate his audience.

Instead, watch drama alert, starring keemstar the lovable troll

LOL look at keem's clickbait face throughout the video, if that's not fake emotion, I don't know what is, but keem started his career as a troll, so I can forgive him for that.

Apr 8, 2018
BTW Sociopath definition
A sociopath is a term used to describe someone who has antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). People with ASPD can't understand others' feelings.
Sociopaths don't feel for others, they learn to fake emotions, they manipulate others emotions.

Apr 8, 2018
Shane's apology video, doesn't this sound like a guy that talk softly into people's ear just to manipulate them?

He's not apologizing for calling Jake Paul a sociopath, but apologizing for offending his audience, also he brought up his sponsors again, which I think is the main reason of this "apology".

Apr 1, 2018
verified badge.png

squint eye fish.jpg

mfw I see a verified YouTube channel in the recommendation, they'll censor and lie, when YouTube demoni their videos, they'll complain a bit and think of a way to please YouTube, they tell us what they want us to feel. That's a bit psychopathic actually.

Small YouTube channels are cringy but I just feel less fakeness caused by the pressure of producing content and farming normies.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018

Shane felt insecure and deleted the original snapchat, then uploaded another snapchat, then another snapchat.
This is so cringe, is he always that cringe? I mean is he acting cringe naturally because of the insecurities, or he does it all the time and it's part of his online persona?

A

a valid name

shane is going to be exposed one day as a manipulative f🅰️k, and it's going to be epic
maybe I'm overestimating people's intelligence, hilter once said emotions make more sense to the masses than judgement.

Apr 1, 2018
I just don't trust this Shane Dawson guy, he accuses Jake Paul of stuff without Jake Paul being there able to defend himself,
that's called talking 💩 behind his back
also shane is just putting Jake Paul's name in the title to pay rent, this snake.

Apr 8, 2018
I don't trust Shane because he's acting like a soft-core manipulative b🚺tch, he makes my alarm go off.

Shane Dawson would probably never be exposed or anything no one big called him out yet, and Keem's been sucking his d♠️ck, Shane f🅰️ked up Keem said it's not Shane's fault this and that on Baited.

Keem is too deep in the water for defending Shane, he would probably follow though defending Shane and cross fingers hoping something big doesn't happen, if he stops defending Shane, people would call him out for throwing Shane under the bus.

I think it's because Shane is the hot 💩 right now, no fellow YouTuber dares to come out hating him, despite he's being shady, you know what they say:
When the 💩's hot, no one's touching it.

A

alexisa

if he was really a piece of 💩, Keem would've flagged him out.
No, that's just pegging the truth against keem's cred, that's dumb, he's a mass news source.
From what I see, keemstar always sticks up for his friends, even if he would be lying doing so, although #keemthegoodguy, he is not a reliable news source.

Apr 1, 2018

onision dislike.PNG

Onision is the YouTube punching bag at this point.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

There's no way people watched the 50 min vid, people's attention span is not that long.
But you know what, the more Onision is jealous, the more truth he spills out about shane dawson.

I remember Onision and Shane Dawson's characters were alike in the beginning, but Onision got a bit more edgy than people wanted and got 💩 on by everybody, then Shane Dawson went for the good guy "playing the game" approach and got mass appeal.