300-pound virgin complains about sheeple loving Deadpool

Oct 2, 2018
No clue what I’m doing or if I’m doing it right, but I’m gonna just jump right in and figure it out from there.

I want to get something off my chest that I’ve gotten a 💩 ton of backlash from other sites. I whole heartedly hated the first Deadpool movie and consider it one of the most overrated, 💩 films of all time. Seeing so many people jump on the bandwagon and rave about how “amazing” it was makes me sick to my stomach. For me, it was more than just a terrible movie, it was a pivotal moment in my life where I realized and witnessed just how fake people can be just to get a seat at the “cool kids” table for lunch. I thought I’d lost my mind, and still question it to this day. f🅰️king Deadpool was a life changing thing for me, and not bc of the 💩 jokes that was crammed down my throat against my will.

Ok. I’m done. For now...

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Movie makers know what they're doing, the more normie the content, the wider the demographic. Once 50% of the sheep d♠️ck ride the content, the other 48% will follow, the rest 2% are winers, they sound like this: "mehhhhhmeh meeeeehhhhhhhh".

@spottieottiedopaliscious BTW I changed the thread title, no offense.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
it was a pivotal moment in my life where I realized and witnessed just how fake people can be just to get a seat at the “cool kids” table for lunch
bowsette.jpeg

bowsette
bowsette
bowsette
bowsette
bowsette
bowsette
you like bowsette too? I like bowsette!!

yee pee kay yay bowsette

PS: I have an artist friend he said he had to drop the Overwatch work he's been doing to draw bowsette, because it's the trending thing, he told me he doesn't give a 💩 about his work and he's just wage cucking, he tells his patreon subs that he has a passion...

Apr 1, 2018
it was a pivotal moment in my life where I realized and witnessed just how fake people can be just to get a seat at the “cool kids” table for lunch
I know right? They feel good to be part of an awesome circle jerk.
I feel pretty ironic for saying that. So I'll throw in a "f🅰️k you" to balance it.

f🅰️k you

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 232
bowsette
bowsette
bowsette
bowsette
bowsette
bowsette
you like bowsette too? I like bowsette!!

yee pee kay yay bowsette

PS: I have an artist friend he said he had to drop the Overwatch work he's been doing to draw bowsette, because it's the trending thing, he told me he doesn't give a 💩 about his work and he's just wage cucking, he tells his patreon subs that he has a passion...
I never want to be like him when I grow up. Poor guy, I hope he’s able to escape the hold that the shallow rewards he’s receiving has on him and get back to what he’s truly passionate about. Must be miserable to waste a perfectly good lifetime keeping yourself locked up in the imaginary restraints society has created to keep everyone in their place.

Apr 1, 2018
But Deadpool is really nice when it comes to cinematic values, the graphics are incredible, I bought unlicensed Deadpool merch just because it looks nice.

The comedy is obviously scripted, I can just feel the boomer writers Googling, trying their best to appeal to edgy zoomers.
It's not as bad as this:

Apr 8, 2018
I never want to be like him when I grow up. Poor guy, I hope he’s able to escape the hold that the shallow rewards he’s receiving has on him and get back to what he’s truly passionate about. Must be miserable to waste a perfectly good lifetime keeping yourself locked up in the imaginary restraints society has created to keep everyone in their place.
Yeah you say that, but you're not thinking in the place of a content creator, you wouldn't understand his pain.
"Passion" and "creativity" are not important in content production, they're just bull💩 words to keep consumers' heads in the cloud, to drive up user retention.

Apr 8, 2018
You gotta be kidding me. This is a f🅰️king essay, A+, holy 💩.
u trolling?

Last edited: