Google cucked me

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I searched "ni🅱️🅱️ers" a 💩 ton and a lot of bad things on my Google account that linked to Google Analytics and Search Console of this site, this graph shows what happened.
define.JPG

wojak red.png

Watch what you search on Google

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Please Google, I'll do anything, I'll sellout all the members of this site, I'll give you their credit card details, I'll enable Google Adsense, I'll run a 💩 ton of your ads, I'll censor the 💩 out of them, just to make you stop, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I f🅰️ked up, 💩

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
joking joking of course, I'm not selling yous out, but the issue is real, I have no idea what's going on.
The site was going better and better day by day, the traffic had exponential growth, then they flipped the switch.

Oh well, it's been fun guys, I would've never bought this lambo without you, I would've never bought this mansion without you, I would've never met Stacy without you, but until next time, stay toxic.

Apr 1, 2018
I'd never thought we could get more than 10 visitors, you got to try to make the normiest trendiest most relevant topic to get traffic, not some observations only people with brains would search for.

Do you know, a personal blog site has on average 28 organic visitors before the owner decides to abandon the domain? - Alexa

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Wait a minute, Google Analytics isn't really accurate, how come there's no drop off on server side requests?

Server side stats:
cloudflare stats.PNG

Yay?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
People stopped searching for weird quirks of Emilia Fart.
It's the main cause of view count drop off according to Google Analytics.
emilia fart people search for.PNG

This is the stats of the page about Emilia Fart
emilia fart trend.PNG

That was the most popular thread on Crippical, since Emilia Fart is falling out of favor, we are affected. Meh, didn't like that thread so much.