Meet EmpLemon, the nostalgic circle jerker

Apr 8, 2018
Every single video EmpLemon makes is
  1. recycling what's deemed by the meme consumers as good
  2. booing what's deemed by the meme consumers as bad
EmpLemon has a subreddit, he is the mod of his own subreddit, he is a common memer that laughs with other other memers, a total pleb.
emplemon mod.PNG

Every single video he makes I agree, but that's the problem, everything he says is so agreeable, never make me say that's bull💩 then convince me to change my mind, brings nothing new to the table, he's just laughing with the meme fam.
I know it's about the memes, but when you have no character what-so-ever, not like like DJ Keemstar or Filthy Frank or Dr Disrespect, you saying things that are sooo agreeable, you jerking me bruh?

At least Pewdiepie the normie says he keels memes and reminds us he's aware that he's feeding off the meme train.
EmpLemon recycles essentially the same category of stuff, but he puts on the nostalgic filter and music, deems as a savior of community.

He's just a commentary channel that rolls with the trend.

Apr 8, 2018
I know someone's going to say
what about he keeled Behindthememe

Yes he did help keel BehindTheMeme, that channel is obviously for normies, who asked for the rant anyways, everybody knows it's just one of those generic channels like "top 5 facts you won't believe exist", that only bottom normies go to, why bother point out the obvious?

Oh wait, I know why, athony fantano made fun of behindthememe 4 months before that and wrecked it, emp is just here to ride the hate train.

Emp is just picking on the easiest normie to prove he's superior, after other people have removed that normie's arm and leg, sucking BehindTheMeme's normie over to his channel.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
haHAA
EmpLemon has a meme following you know that?

In brief:
  1. I am not responsible for BTM's decline into making such suicide video
  2. BTM has a good normie heart, he got his fame through accident, and it's his fundamental personality, his incompetence that caused his behavior
  3. I am right, I'm humbled to accept the high ground
His hindsight video to BehindTheMeme got a lot of upvotes 118kV14k/200, take note of the way he brainwashes his fan base.
Once again he portrays himself as the YouTube savior that can analyze people's personality.

That's pretty nice, let's see where this goes.

Apr 1, 2018
He's like the guy in high school that always portrays himself as the good guy, and he gets to discredit anyone he wants.
Except he doesn't get to discredit you, he only does it to other content creators, which has nothing to do with you.

Come on what's wrong with you, they're all entertainers, it's fun to sit back and relax and watch them fight, don't you think you're engaging too much?