Perfect idea for a YouTube channel, mock the Dodo

Apr 1, 2018
Guys I was watching The Dodo, this channel is basically saving some pathetic dog, people falling for the wholesomeness.

I don't believe the things on the Dodo channel is real, how do they come up with on average 3 poor dogs everyday, huh?
Maybe some scenes on that channel is real, but the stories and the shots may be heavily edited, even fabricated?

Which gives me an idea.
What if there is a channel, that abuses and starve animals behind the scene, line them up for the shot, then feed the animals up and well, record it, then abandon them, make money using that montage, then the cycle begins.
Which is cruel, I get it, I get it, but hypothetically, it's doable right?
I call it, the Sympathy Farm™, get it? Because it farms people's sympathy? Patented BTW.

It is totally doable, in some third world countries, nobody gives a 💩 about starving dogs.
What's that, you got a compound with starving dogs? I know right, people are starving!

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Every time I open up YouTube and see the Dodo on the recommended list, I'm like:
Not this 💩 again, what's it gonna be, someone is going to rescue another dog?
Not that it's a bad deed, it's just that channel is so cliched, they just keep beating the dead horse, trying to use saving dogs to jerk my tears.

Every time I watch the dodo, it feels like someone is pushing my buttons.
I just don't want to be manipulated, unless it's a joke.
the dodo starving dog comment.PNG

But normies are falling for this 💩, lolol
I guess it would be a nice tear jerker.

Apr 1, 2018
I just don't want to be manipulated, unless it's a joke.
Have you noticed the f🅰️king music on the Dodo?

Insert inspiring music: Here you should feel moved by the poor dog.
Insert happy music: Here you should feel happy because it's saved.

Apr 1, 2018
On second thought, maybe the the Sympathy Farm™ isn't a good idea.

Because why would you abuse animals when someone is abusing them for you? I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
Just steal horrible animal abuse stories from the internet and recompile, everyday people try to upload that kind of 💩 onto Instagram, it's free, snatch that 💩.

The Dodo production really know what they're doing, lul.

L

lol

How could you spite the Dodo, I love the dodo, so I'm morally above you, so you guys are disgusting.

This is the humanity level before the dodo
[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||-----------------------------]
This is the humanity level after the dodo
[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||----------------------------]

See the difference? If everyone does his part, the world would be a better place.

Apr 1, 2018
How could you spite the Dodo, I love the dodo, so I'm morally above you, so you guys are disgusting.

This is the humanity level before the dodo
[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||-----------------------------]
This is the humanity level after the dodo
[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||----------------------------]

See the difference? If everyone does his part, the world would be a better place.
Is that you @noemie?

Apr 8, 2018
I really feel disgusted that you guys make fun of a channel that promotes human kindness.

Maybe you're being nihilistic but that's not an excuse to spite humanity and spread hate, I wish you were the dog that was left on the island.

S

susan

Not that it's a bad deed, it's just that channel is so cliched, they just keep beating the dead horse, trying to use saving dogs to jerk my tears.
Got a question for ya, smart guy.

How is it a dead horse if so many people are watching?
smh bet this crippical site never hit 1m views before.

Apr 8, 2018
I have a question for you guys:

Would you rather:
  1. End all suffering, keel all animals except you
  2. keel a puppy in front of everybody, gets uploaded to Reddit, the world remains the same