Sell me a rope

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
You know when you visit a site, and you have adblock on, the site comes up with some cheap pathetic 💩 that asks you to turn off adblocker?
You know what I'm talking about.
I found this on a site.
Screenshot (15).png

Look at this 💩. Seriously? They literally put a black dude looking at you be like "c'mon buddy".
I didn't think they would go that low, come on, just say it to me fam, don't pressure me with a cool black dude.

Guys I need you to sell me a rope that I use to hang you.
I need you to come up with the perfect title for adblocker notification.

Our site doesn't have any ads yet, but when I'm itching for my morning coke(joking), I need to put ads on it ok? And we're going to need one of those adblocker notifications.

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
The ni🅱️🅱️er one is good
Oh for f🅰️k sake, no dude.

I know it's a joke but if I actually put it on every page, people are going to grab their pitch forks dude.

It really feels like you guys are just coming up with offensive stuff to troll, luluulul.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2018
Just why are you IDIOTS selling admin rope to hang you? Don't you understand he's going to use this to discourage adblock users?

Apr 16, 2018
Oh wait, I get it...(sarcastically) It's because he called himself out first... But still.

Apr 16, 2018
Actually, that was kind of funny, it's pretty up-front, I was just joking, never mind.

Here
Put us on the whitelist, because white is r...
Ok I'll stop joking about it, this one is really offensive, this is not racist community.

I wrote this one, it really good.
Adblock is good, it makes the user experience better, makes the whole thing cleaner, and it saves you time, which is why you need to turn it off.
Because while you were reading this, you have wasted 5 seconds of your life.
You wasted 6 seconds, why not lose another one.
There, you lost another 1 second.
f🅰️k you, and your adblock.
Especially you.