Why the more nobody a person is, the more toxic he is?

Apr 8, 2018
I've seen trihards on Reddit trying to shill out their videos, they produce pretty average content, acting all standard-youtuber, nothing special.
They don't try to act edgy or anything like the creators that made YouTube, they really know what to say to play ball.

The problem is that they're all salty when they're commenting on Retarddit, especially towards randoms they don't even know, and they definitely smash that downvote button (you can detect it when it's someone that disagrees with him and it's displaying 0 points).

Their videos are so main-stream no-swear wannabe, you can hear they're faking it, "hey GUYS!", but their real personalities are so flawed, it's just not marketable.

What is the psychology behind that? Why do all tri-hards do that? I mean being salty towards random people?

Apr 8, 2018
I know Crippical is kind of salty, but it's different, it's toxic towards the content game with a joking tone, they're really just hitting on nobodies for real, wtf?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I know Crippical is kind of salty, but it's different, it's toxic towards the content game with a joking tone
You talk 💩 about this site bro?
Pathetic nobody flapping his gum, who even is this guy with his 15k or so followers, just pathetic. Pssshhh stupid 120lb pathetic punk kid, ohh I'm scared to death~ You're literally in your own little box, get in your little box and stay in it.

Apr 8, 2018
Pathetic nobody flapping his gum, who even is this guy with his 15k or so followers, just pathetic. Pssshhh stupid 120lb pathetic punk kid, ohh I'm scared to death~ You're literally in your own little box, get in your little box and stay in it.
f🅰️king Dr.DisRespect

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Maybe they're triharding so much and failed they need a release, the homeless on the street are really moody towards "society" in general, anything in common?

Apr 8, 2018
Trihards don't make videos for fun, it's a grind.
When they invest so much time into their videos and don't pay off, their disgust towards humanity piles up.
It's the third stage of internet retardation.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
@Morte are you making this site for fun?
Yeah definitely.
I used money made from a few lucky crypto trades to start the site, at first I purposefully made the site a breeding ground for toxicity, I really wanted to see a few of you guys flame each other, and I would abuse my admin status to make the flame bigger and bigger.

Turned out you guys are more thoughtful than I thought.
Then I took it more seriously, and re-designed the sections for more analytics towards content.

Apr 1, 2018
Have you ever heard of "FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT" by loltyler1?
Maybe the reason why they're still trihards is because they didn't fake it enough.

They don't try to act edgy or anything like the creators that made YouTube, they really know what to say to play ball.
Apparently that's not nearly enough. Fake some deeep 💩.

Pews example.
Play happy wheels, transition to content curation(meme compilation): Looks you in the eye, "that was not me guys, I'm happier being myself".

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I have also noticed those people don't "do eet for da memes" and just expect fun, they're like "what can I gain from this".

I was playing Comedy Night, we were having fun, but this one guy keeps pushing it letting us do things, trying to lead the conversation like he owns the place, it so cringe. Later we found out he was streaming, trying to farm us for content, we kept saying non-PG words to trash his stream he left.