Frequently asked questions

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Why isn't this site scuffed like Reddit or 4chan?

They have a legacy, this site doesn't have one.
I don't want this site to inherit Reddit or 4chan's appearance to attract their fanbase, I want a new site with its own culture.

Some say you need to look scuffed to have the "not give a crap" attitude to show that you are "kool" and really aren't normie. For example:
  • Young douche: Let me slash my jeans so my classmates will like me(while slightly messing up the hair).
  • New construction worker: I'm not gonna clean my shoes, hope I don't look like a complete noob.

When I started this site, I thought the whole "pretending scuffed" thing is pretty crippical, but people would definitely fall for it.
However, that would be against the ideology that the site is founded on, so I decided:

I will not use “scuffed” on the outside to disguise any normie status quo on the inside.

Also to prevent someone from quoting
You are just as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside. Xavier: Renegade Angel S1E3
That would've been hilarious.

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
What about political stuff, is this site right or left?
This site is about thinking about content, not really political stuff involved.
If you start to drop red pills blue pills and 💩 like Morpheus, then you have lost it, Reddit is your place, there's a sub Reddit for each of the political groups.

Of all the topics, political topics are the ones that brings the worst out of people, everyone is saying this or that is "good for the country", but everyone is selfish and for themselves. Its really a 💩 show, not good material for this site.