Shadbase is becoming a meme site

Apr 8, 2018
A few years ago I loved shadman drawing innocent TV characters doing EXTREME f🅰️king, like Morty f🅰️ks his mom and Elsa f🅰️ks Anna from Frozen.
It was pretty diabolical and sooo hot.
I didn't like the characters all that much but when Shadman put his evil hands on it, oh boy, my d♠️ck was going to explode.
It really made my teenage days in middle school, I wasn't even interested in girls so much because everyday I went to school my d♠️ck feels weak and empty, I wasted all my juice in shadbase and I couldn't pull out.

But then everything changed.
I was the first few in my class to realize what Reddit was doing to the internet. It allows a herd of normies to jerk each other off, while mods control what people should think. I thought, thank god there's shadbase, this guy, shadman, is the man, he has a mind of his own, it's so diabolical surely the normies won't have the guts to accept that.

What I wasn't expecting was shadman conforming to the normies.
Every time Reddit poops out a meme, shadman draws it, every time there's something praised by celebrities, shadman draws it.
Notice the pattern here?
He draws what's trending, and agrees with the trend.

I know it makes Shadbase more relevant, but shadman, my man, you're chasing the trend, a trend follower. I do respect you, but in your work, you don't have a mind of your own anymore. I know it makes more money statistically, it attracts more normies that love trendy memes in their huge joke club, maybe some mainstream sponsors will be interested, really nice business wise, I won't go against that, all I can say is, this is really a loss.

Apr 8, 2018
Shadbase is becoming a meme page.
Even Pewdiepie, the guy that played happywheels taps into the meme market, why shouldn't you.

Fortnite compilation channels using memes everywhere is the proof that memers are in a huge joke club, profitable if you can curate it but it makes people lose their souls.

Apr 8, 2018
Oh this brings the memory back.
When I was in middle school I stumbled upon Shadbase and didn't understand why the characters had white pee.
I was just a kid searching for Lisa Simpson...

Anyways, it was really hard for me to find shadbase, maybe that's why shad is drawing less hard core stuff to get search recommended to a younger audience, remember he didn't draw Fortnite characters taking huge c👌cks? That's why.

Lewd/meme site instead of p🚻rn site, more mainstream...

E

eugene

He has non-p🚻rn category, that's why he doesn't always draw hard core p🚻rn.

But his older posts in non-p🚻rn category were very edgy, the newer posts there are trendy relatable memes, sigh...

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Are there any alternative p🚻rn artists?
Not that shad is bad, I need more, more.
Minus8 (beep beep f🅰️k a sheep)
ZONE (can imitate any style of your childhood cartoons, need to use mommy's credit card)
Firebox studio (do video game re-renders)

Apr 8, 2018
Have you guys noticed shadbase is featuring more and more non-shadman artist's work?
I have a conspiracy theory for that.

shadbase rank.PNG

moikailoop comment shadbase.PNG

Shadman may be transforming shadbase into a NSFW media.
Didn't expect the edgy dude to pull out the 👺 trick did ya?

Oh well, whatever, I don't really care about who made the "art", I'm just a consumer.

Apr 8, 2018
Meet The YouTuber

I love entertaining you guys, thanks guys
For you guys, I do it because of my passion, I do whatever I feel like
I have so much stuff going on, I am depressed

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
For you guys, I do it because of my passion, I do whatever I feel like
When that happens, YouTubers usually try to feed us other another kind of ration, that has lower production quality and appeal to the search algorithm and newer demographics. eg poopiepie the memer, ksi the reactor

But shad is different, I don't believe an edgy guy like him can convert so easily, hope he's not busy locking people in his basement trying to breed d♠️ckgirls.