True Roast of Ricky Berwick

Apr 1, 2018
I see people roast this guy, but the roasts are really soft, not mentioning the elephant in the room, treating him like a typical disabled child.

He's not retarded, he's a grown 🍑ss man with f🅰️ked up physicals. Let's do a roast that gets into his guts.

Justification
He's not a normal user, he's a YouTuber that makes a living from the internet, if he's running it like a business, he needs to be able to take criticism.
If you walk into a KFC, ordered fries, and said: this tastes f🅰️king stale! Nothing wrong with it, even if the restaurant is dying. So goes for a YouTuber, it's not cyber-bullying, we are the consumer of his content.
Also, I was literally the one girl that bullied boys in middle school, so...

Requirements
First off, don't be a fake white piece of human garbage that pretend to like somebody just because he's disabled.

Let's start!
He shouldn't have been put into a warm box to be kept alive as a baby, like all sufficiently evolved mammals.

I don't like the look of his back, I don't like the look of his face, I don't like the way he talks, the way he walks, the way he wiggles on his wheel chair, it'll be funny if he falls out of his wheelchair and 💩 himself.

I don't like my children's genes to be contaminated by his possible spouses, if any.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
The moment his parents decided to name him "Ricky Berwick", he's cursed and destined to be disabled.
Because there're 2 "Rick"s in it, you can only have one "Rick" maximum.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
FOT
Also, I like bullying people anyway, I was literally the one girl that bullied boys in middle school, so...
This c🚺nt actually burnt me. You burnt me c🚺nt.

"Hey why don't you touch this small piece of metal."
"Ah!"
"f🅰️king dumb🍑ss."

Apr 8, 2018
Finally a hard core Ricky roast.

What's the difference between Ricky and an 18th century freak show?
Back then people were actually amused, now people just feel sorry for him.

Apr 1, 2018
FOT

This c🚺nt actually burnt me. You burnt me c🚺nt.

"Hey why don't you touch this small piece of metal."
"Ah!"
"f🅰️king dumb🍑ss."
Hairpin heated by cig lighter, lol.
I didn't say "f🅰️king" though, but I made your pals watch you do it and laugh at you, to make you feel more humiliating than it actually was.
Buring people, jeez, that could've gone so wrong, what was I doing?

Last edited: