Is the Crippical Origin even real?

Apr 1, 2018
The origin addresses some issue and it's damn right, but it seems to have nothing to do with the core of the various forums on Crippical.
I mean if you look at the forums, they basically go in-depth into the details of content and supports manipulation of mind.

The origin seems too "ikr", f🅰️king suspicious. Is this another layer of mind f🅰️k?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
OK, LULULUL

Crippical is about looking deep into content but the origin is too righteous don't you think?
It's actually a hidden joke, I thought nobody would ever question the origin so f🅰️king quick, at least wait for me to edit it.

By the time they realize it's f🅰️king suspicious, they realize while they are discussing how to stroke karma or trigger people and stuff thinking they are doing the manipulation, it's all wrapped inside layer of matrix:
What made them using the site in the first place is just another manipulation.
And I hoped that would've been funny to some people.

Do you really believe that 💩? I mean seriously man, it's too good to be true, it's too right to be true. It's a f🅰️king trap.

I will continue to edit the Origin story to trap even more "ikr", make it absolutely up to the trends, make people be like "hell yeah man".
If Maxmoefoe and iDubbbz quit YouTube, I'll say Crippical started because YouTube strangled content creators, I raged and started a site in hope or some righteous bull💩.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apr 1, 2018
I knew it, a site that's pro mind manipulation, it origin is so perfect and make people be like "that's right", got to think about the connection in between.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Nice one, almost got me.
skeet

Apr 8, 2018
You f🅰️king lied to me, what was I expecting anyways, a community that practices manipulation isn't being rolled to begin with?

A great intro lie for f🅰️king noobs looooooooool.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
I know I discovered it but I am kind of worried afterwards.

In the future, when the site has more members, and some people are offended, normies may reference this thread and BM the site like "Crippical origin gets called out", causing people to disgust the site before they even understood it.

Maybe I should remove the thread, what do you think @Morte?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I know I discovered it but I am kind of worried afterwards.

In the future, when the site has more members, and some people are offended, normies may reference this thread and BM the site like "Crippical origin gets called out", causing people to disgust the site before they even understood it.

Maybe I should remove the thread, what do you think @Morte?
Aww.
Nah, keep it, it filters out normies that are too stupid to check the references. It's also a mind f🅰️k to begin with, which is pretty funny.