YouTuber Emilia Fart character analysis

I

iplaypokemongoeveryday

Oh no! Elvis the Alien did a video on her, calling her an "attention wh🚺re", this is the guy that feast on Leafy's dead corpse, calling leafy out after everyone else did, he's basically a view wh🚺re.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Elvis the Alien did a video on her, calling her an "attention wh🚺re",
Pay attention on the wordplay, he put on extra small quotation marks ' in the title, to avoid backlash. Also clickbait.
It's not him saying it, also he tries to balance that with all the praising in the video.

That slimy snake, lol, really pwning these normies
elvis got him.PNG

I

iplaypokemongoeveryday

He got me, god damn it.

I am downloading all emilia fart's videos, in case she gets famous and deteriorates like all the YouTubers ever existed.
People just change man, once they get a lot of views, then it's all about views.

C

clE

My fat 13 year old sister got introduced to YouTube recently, we live on a farm so we don't go online that often.
Apparently YouTube recommended this Emilia Fart to her.

And she got hooked on this whale and started to reference mumbo jumbo. We have been making fun of her so she's on a diet and what not. But ever since she started to watch this 💩 house, she started to take pride in this fat c🚺nt's ideology.
Once kids have early adoption of a bad influence, there's no coming back.

Is this good content?

I wish she got hooked on Jake Paul first and just be a normal.

C

clE

There's no way she's playing a character and doing everything on her own like filthy frank, she's a real sad person put into organized exposure for the indoctrination of my sister.

Apr 8, 2018
You know what

She’s confident in her search for her true self. She’s learning to love herself without worrying about what people think. She’s absolutely lovely

I think that's the general message of her fanbase.

C

clE

You know what

She’s confident in her search for her true self. She’s learning to love herself without worrying about what people think. She’s absolutely lovely

I think that's the general message of her fanbase.
My 🍑ss

You should be ashamed of yourself when people point fingers at you, you should think whether if your wrong, you should feel ashamed, that's the basic sense of moral in our society. I don't know who's behind this but these no shame idiots that would be spit on 100 years ago are being promoted online.

The people that are entertaining back when YouTube was actually a community are now converted, censored or shut down, the playing ground is not flat, the table is tilted, you want to be yourself but you can't, you only can be the version of yourself "they" allow.

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
I don't know who's behind this but these no shame idiots that would be spit on 100 years ago are being promoted online.
haHAA you have a serious case of "history on my side" syndrome, you make sense somewhat but your personal defect outweighs the point you're talking about, which makes you look like an idiot, just saying.

This guy comes from Reddit, I can smell it.

C

clE

haHAA you have a serious case of "history on my side" syndrome, you make sense somewhat but your personal defect outweighs the point you're talking about, which makes you look like an idiot, just saying.

This guy comes from Reddit, I can smell it.
4chan

Why does your personal judgement have anything to do with my statements?

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
Why does your personal judgement have anything to do with my statements?
Oh wait...
You should be ashamed of yourself when people point fingers at you, you should think whether if your wrong, you should feel ashamed, that's the basic sense of moral in our society.
I don't know brah, you made it seem pretty important.

Apr 1, 2018
ha-ha I am way skinnier than her, barf, I think she's stuck in a cycle guys.

This is what her fanbase think of her
1545942383710.png

This is what she looks like without make up on
1545942411887.png

Sorry I have to be mean but it's just natural, if you're ugly you're ugly, don't listen to text books and teachers and let them define what's beautiful, they make you..... docile, yeah that's the word.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
ha-ha I am way skinnier than her, barf, I think she's stuck in a cycle guys.

This is what her fanbase think of her
View attachment 297

This is what she looks like without make up on
View attachment 298

Sorry I have to be mean but it's just natural, if you're ugly you're ugly, don't listen to text books and teachers and let them define what's beautiful, they make you..... docile, yeah that's the word.
Show us your face we want to see your face

Apr 1, 2018
I uploaded profile pic, you'll never catch me haters.

Technically I'm the hater but there're haters trying to ruin people's offline lives because they think it's a "good cause".
It ain't easy being an online antagonist.

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
YO ADMIN HERE
DO NOT UPLOAD PIC OF YOURSELF
UNLESS IT'S FAKE OR SOMETHING
YOU CAN'T TAKE THINGS OFF OF INTERNET, BUTT HURT NORMIES WILL TRY TO HUNT YOU DOWN SOMEDAY
SOMEDAY

Last edited:
C

clE

I uploaded profile pic, you'll never catch me haters.

Technically I'm the hater but there're haters trying to ruin people's offline lives because they think it's a "good cause".
It ain't easy being an online antagonist.
b🚺tchy gamer thot

Apr 1, 2018
b🚺tchy gamer thot
Oh no what do I do where's the report button? He's bullying me!!
In your dreams.

4chan neckbeard that calls every girl he sees online thot because he's too socially awkward to say anything else other than memes.

Last edited:
A

AChoz

Her tone sounds like kids playing the pretending game.

She is either scripting or have a really sad life, and people don't care about other people's sad life, when did you ever see a pathetic YouTuber? It's always "look at my awesome or interesting life".
Once people know that she's real, most of them would just creep out.

I suppose she's scripting, and people are not sure if she's real or not, and they play the "be yourself" positivity.
I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!!!

H

haHAAA

>when did you ever see a pathetic YouTuber
tommyNC
"Awww he's autistic, leafy stop bullying him you bad man, subscribed"
2 days later
"nah I'm not going to watch any more his videos, he actually totally lame, I can only give so much support"

GGX
His whole skit is "man I'm so scuffed, I'm so fat, I'm so pathetic, I'm so one of you gaymer guys, I am one of the boys"BTW
He actually pulled it off by having people laughing At him as a joke.