Defending Alinity?

Apr 8, 2018
First of all, I am not white knighting.

Bring on the evidence:

Basically:
Alinity tried to copy strike Pewdiepie's video, because Pewdiepie used her clip and called her T H O T, then Pewdiepie contacted YouTube and the strike is removed.
Then Alinity used Pewdiepie's clip, and she got copy striked, and can't remove copy strike, story ends.

Some meme channel made curb your meme video, saying Alinity is such a hypocrite that she copy strikes other's video because others criticized her but doesn't want her videos striked, suching a f🅰️kng e-thot.

Did everybody get their heads straight? Pewdiepie and Alinity's actions are the same, but the outcome isn't, because Pewdiepie is big and Alinity is small.

That video got 97% upvotes and comments are a bunch of circle jerks. The owner of the channel literally jerks with the people that agree with him.
hypocrite.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

If you see a hooker on the street, do you walk up and say:
You f🅰️king b🚺tch 🍑ss money thot!
That'll be ridiculous because everybody knows what she's doing, everybody is just handing out money under the table and play the game. You walk up and be like:
Gotta wake up these sheeple, man.
In this case, it's the whole community walk up and say:
f🅰️king thot, wake up people, these thots are despicable, she's a thot!
These are thots but people really flipped out with the trend because Pewdiepie stole the BE GONE THOT meme.
Who are the real sheeple? When a meme is widely adopted by the community, most people that talks about the meme are normies.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
Meme food chain
4chan (now 5% people use the meme)
Reddit (now 50% people use the meme)​
Pewdiepie (now Everybody uses the meme)​

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
There's a commentor called SovietTomato, are you kidding me? C'mon that's cheap dude.

Also, the channel of the video is a dank meme compilation channel, so you get the idea of why the comments on that video are like that.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCraftyRamy/videos
He made the video to cater the rage of community and they ate it up, score!
Everybody is doing dank memes now I jumped off the boat a year ago when the dank meme compilation channels are popping off.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
Even Scarce made a video on it saying Alinity is bad, and had 97% upvote, yikes.
I thought Scarce was such a drama Channel people had enough of his old tricks then made Scarce memes criticizing him and went away, I guess not, people are people.

Apr 8, 2018
Wellll, Pewdiepie is such channel that's about the current trend now, maybe he just jumped on it to get some views.

Like what the News on TV does.
PewNews => Fox News​
Meme Review => This video just went viral on the Internet, let's take a look​
Pewdiepie is the mainstream media of YouTube.

Apr 1, 2018
boogie alinity.PNG

Battle Royale? Did he just threw the buzzword in there?
Isn't battle royal a game type where a bunch of people drop into the same map, scavenge for resources, and the last standing wins?

boogie alinity like.PNG

People are so stupid eating up the buzzword, jeeeez.

Apr 1, 2018
Stop it @Morte, he thinks he's cool with the memes and everyone he disagrees with are 10 yos.
Just let him live his life, ignorant is bliss.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2018
Pewdiepie just used 4 sec of clip, then he BMed her, so Alinity striking on Pew is kind of like covering other's mouth TBH.
She needs to be able to take criticism.

Which makes the whole thing even more mind-boggling, why would she act like so triggered that she copy strikes a tiny 4 sec clip? It's not even worth doing, did she really want to act like a bad person that couldn't take criticism, in front of the nitpicking fans?
You guys think Pewdiepie and Alinity are both in on this and they rage the community to boost Alinity's channel?
Maybe it's all wrapped up in a collab between Pewdiepie and Alinity to script drama.
People are easy to fool, especially fans, they believe whatever the content creator tells them.
RiceGum related creators script drama all the time, is Pewdiepie learning?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
thefinestguy reply.PNG

Oh 💩, TheDefensiveGuy replied, I went out to test him if he wants bad words about himself taken down, he really wants me to take it down.
Baited

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Ok, ok buddy, wow, you really wrapped me in your plan, holy 💩 dude, this guy is a god.
Don't push it dude, know when you're defeated, accept your defecation.

BTW no bad feelings, in Crippical we f🅰️k around, c'mon it's a "f🅰️king" community, haha.