Troll Base is being shut down?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
The troll base section was launched with the site, now I have shut it down to think more about the status quo of the site.

Don't get me wrong, I built this site to support trolling, I didn't shut down the section for the love and positivity and 💩.

It's just that I have noticed what's in the Troll Base is pretty shallow compared to other sections.
There are posts in the Troll Base that are literally "let's all comment 'c🚺nt' in Maxmoefoe's video".​
That's not trolling, that's only loving to be a part of something, like a mob of Redditors, or like a bunch of people logging onto Habbo all dressed up as Bob Ross, hehe we trolled them bois.​
There needs to be something deeper than that.​
Trolling is crawling into people's mind, taking a huge dump in it then f🅰️k with it.

It seems that trolling has gradually embedded into our community, other sections are doing really good, we have positive trolling that literally jerks the honey out of people's d♠️ck making them feel they're the man but it's all fake, and negative trolling that makes people believe their opinion has meaning. So it's not going away.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I need to look deep into Crippical's status quo instead of making a Troll Base section and be like: this is where all the trolling should be.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Nah, exact opposite, it's for trolling more extreme and insightful.
It's threads in the Troll Base that are being a bit normie, I have to do something before the site grows up, or else the site is grown with normies, when that happens it's too hard to change.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
No, I have realized it's the mechanism that's making normie content,
as long as the mechanism exists, people will produce normie content, policing around and deleting won't solve the problem.