Bad things to do on Crippical

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I don't like rules but there are things you should know that are inherently bad, they're

the fundamental flaws of online communities.

No punishment will be made, even if you have done it.

If you're trolling on these at least break the 4th wall or reveal yourself to the victim afterwards.
I'll add more so stay tuned.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Hate train jumping

Some famous guy called another guy a bad person, the general tone is set, so I hate on that bad guy.
Every time YouTube has drama, this happens.

Agreeing to an "expose" video with millions of views that has 90% upvotes means you will circle jerk with a lot of people.

Be aware, "commentary channels" need to hivemind with most of the people to get massive growth.
Just because you, the audience, agreed to negative opinions doesn't mean you're a sane individual with smarter views.

Those criticism that you think are so right are said by YouTubers you worship, they're the trend maker, you're the trend follower. Don't be one of the "smart sheeps".

Try to be original towards the ones you hate, don't be one of the hate hivemind.
Or be one of them, but do it ironically.

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Suck back

When you have done something that's good, people will say supportive and agreeable things, be aware that's d♠️ck sucking.
Then your ego gets to you, you will suck back.

Example:
A: I said something​
B: [Agree with some humor] (Upvotes/Likes A's post)​
A: [Agree with some humor] (Upvotes/Likes B's post saying A is right)​
So he sucked you, that's it, stop right there, you're even, say something if you don't agree, don't suck back.

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Wannabe shaming

"Hey this pathetic nobody just linked his own YouTube video, self-advertising wannabe."
Don't bring that Reddit habit here, that rule was written by Reddit executives with a purpose.

Although YouTube isn't as easy a place for nobodies to make it as it was, there're still people with hope lul, even if they want to make it with their own personalities, they're self-censoring to begin with, but you would expect a lot less than the established YouTubers that make a living out of it.

Because if 300 sub YouTubers f🅰️k up, get another account and game on again, they're not financially dependent on their channel, big YouTubers have to watch their mouth. Sometimes you can get a lot more real information from the small ones.

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
"Like" quoting

Say you want to prove someone is bad, you pull out a comment that has a lot of likes saying he's bad. Wow, everybody thinks he's bad, I guess you're right.

It is convincing, but it is not healthy. Quoting a hivemind as part of your logic is not healthy.
It's your own view, isn't it? Then convince everyone with your own logic, not with the direction of the sheep, don't be a guy that feeds the public's feces back to them.

But it's certainly fun to bait normies that way, they fall for it, so use it ironically.

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Just in it to complain

Have a look at Crobcat's fanbase
  • Whenever he complains about giant game companies scamming people: Hell yeah man he right (bunch of circle jerk in comments)
  • Saying players are dumb(reupload): f🅰️k you crobcat, downvoted (video deleted)
  • Saying a game is actually good(reupload): f🅰️k you crobcat, downvoted (video deleted)
Have a look at Emplemon's fanbase.
  • Whenever he complains: Hell yeah man he right (bunch of circle jerk in comments)
  • Whenever he rates memes: I know it's a trash meme but you tell them Emp, you tell them this is a trash meme, give it an F, hell yeah.

"I agree to negative views then I must be non-normie and sane."
In that case, you didn't actually think, you just wanted to be a sour puss and complain about others.
You already knew what is going to be said, complain that is, anything other than that will be blasted of being normie and not fully considered, you are only willing to hear what you want to hear.

Quick question, does this guy know what kind of YouTuber Ali A is? Of course he does, but he just want to see iDubbbz complain, to tell him again Ali A is bad.
stale alia.PNG
6/18/2018
If you have already known you would only see and agree to complains, what is the f🅰️king point of browsing? You wouldn't look at your watch if you have already known the time would you?

Unless, you're circle jerking, seeking an agreement of complain, seeking validation from others, not so different from Reddit positive jerking.

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Opinions seeking validatoin

Have a look at this YouTube comment:
seeking validation.PNG

The result of personal opinion based post is, people that agree with your feelings upvote you, that don't downvotes you, isn't that just retarded giving away your opinions to data mining companies?

The true chad keeps his feelings to himself and seeks no validation from others.

Last edited: