A dark turn of I Hate everything

Apr 8, 2018

From actually hating something mainstream to compiling funny user made content, while stamping "I hate" on it(it's actually comedy).
This is so absurd, I hate this, absurd is so funny

IHE still has to put "I hate..." into the video because he has a legacy, the "I hate" concept, but it's 10 steps from Humor Vault
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4FBKGHXT_bdHtYKHKFuWIA.

I suppose he has to conform to the hivemind, just like the Crippical origin told us, sigh...

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
He found the magic formula 3 years ago when he made this video

I don't think "I hate..." is going to be a good way of making ad revenue, maybe give(curate) the users what they would find funny while offending no one, while still have the "I hate" impression. This guy is pretty smart tbh.

Apr 8, 2018
I hate everything? Does he hate making videos about hating stuff as well? Or does he hate his fans?
The 99% like ratio, the fans are going to keel me for saying this. It gives me the chills to see a widely liked nice guy on YouTube, don't know why.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
And so it begins
FOT - far off topic, indicating a guy knows he's far off topic, but he's saying it anyway, alerting the subsequent commentors not to bring the thread too far off, while being totally delinquent himself.

Apr 1, 2018
Awesome? Like the word FOT is ever going to take off.

6:55 in the video, he blurred out the creator of the artwork, not crediting the guy that he took content from, not cool.