Crippical YouTube channel launch?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I feel like if we're doing content related stuff, we might as well have a YouTube channel, but I don't know if it is a good idea or how to properly launch it.
The channel is probably going to have no views what-so-ever, like most YouTube channels, I don't know man.

I think the channel shouldn't be a guy flapping his gum, like most clichéd YouTube "commentary" channels, play a clip and commentate for 20 sec then repeat.
It needs to focus on the matter instead of establishing a funny and likable personality, like, that's so played out, overtime a YouTuber tries to maintain such a personality so hard the comedy is forced, cringe. Maybe not a good idea to down that commentary channel route.

It's about the core of Crippical, it's a channel that gets the message out, essentially.

Any suggestions?

Apr 8, 2018
f🅰️king scarce wannabe keel yourself

Jokes aside, the channel must be more normie on YouTube, we can't go full Crippical way, like being a bit normie is what's needed to survive on YouTube, you need to think about that @Morte. It's what most of YouTube demographics want, it's what YouTube wants, think about it.

You wish to blow mind you end up nobody, be a normie.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
You don't have to admit it, do what you got to do man, as long as Crippical's spirit lives on this site it's OK.

I know YouTube is full of normies, you can't accomplish what's on Crippical on YouTube, just do what's fittin', we literally have a Karma Collection Forum Section that manipulates Reddit upvotes, you think giving what YouTube audiences want is not OK?
As long as we can acknowledge we're doing it on purpose, it's fine(y).

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
It's so f🅰️king small how do you notice that?
I added it to the word replacer as a memorial

Now type
retular c🚺nt+m= c🚹nt

FOT

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I don't want to start a commentary YouTube channel with a bunch of people jerking the You in the comments.
I started this site to have equal and conscious community discussion instead of a person(the only guy with a voice) with a camera talking about his opinions.

As for the YouTube channel, I am so lost, it's always about one personality, the "You", how to start it so it's not about one personality?

Apr 16, 2018
I'm back b🚺tches

Dude just never appear on camera, but other channels may call us p🚺ssies once 💩 goes down, whatever.
Or we go on a discord server talk about 💩 then put it on YouTube, that's not one personality.

Apr 16, 2018
Even better, make several channels with multiple personalities, hide Crippical clues inside every video so people think they just found out it's something secret but it's just as planned.

M

miku

Whenever idubbbz says something that'll be disagreed by some people he puts on a character or does his showmanship, leafy always uses his true voice so... you know the rest.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Even better, make several channels with multiple personalities, hide Crippical clues inside every video so people think they just found out it's something secret but it's just as planned.
Put on a character and make it obvious so you can't be called a bad person.
Sounds good I could open multiple YouTube channels like:
Crippical Green: Best of the content on the this site, filtered for family friendly.
Crippical Black: Also the best, but with edge, crude humor, and stuff.
These channels have different tones and styles and different personalities.
No self character to avoid the "You" jerk.

Attachments

Apr 8, 2018
What about we start a red pill channel just to f🅰️k with people?

We red pill first, just Control+C Control+V posts from Reddit, people: woah I'm so woke.
After we gain their trust, we start to add in bull💩, little by little, they will sink deeper and deeper into the "rabbit hole", until we raise a f🅰️king crowd that thinks everyone else is stupid.

That's the kind of loyalty I'm talking about, we can sell them G-Fuels and 💩, it'll be f🅰️king awesome man.

Apr 8, 2018
That's the kind of loyalty I'm talking about, we can sell them G-Fuels and 💩
f🅰️king second Alex Jones dude lol

Nahhh, being alt right publicly, that's where I draw my line, they may make sense on some issues, but I will never admit in front of everybody I agree, or liberals will f🅰️king try to ruin my life.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
What about we start a red pill channel just to f🅰️k with people?

We red pill first, just Control+C Control+V posts from Reddit, people: woah I'm so woke.
After we gain their trust, we start to add in bull💩, little by little, they will sink deeper and deeper into the "rabbit hole", until we raise a f🅰️king crowd that thinks everyone else is stupid.
There are actually lots of alt rights on Reddit, don't know why they have to be with normies and aren't on 4chan, as long as they're on Reddit, they're manipulable.

I know it's for the lols, but it takes a huge political stance to begin with, and we piss off the right and the left at the same time.

It'll be fun to f🅰️k with people by red pilling, you would never expect that, we could gain their trust and make them wear tin foil pants to protect their testicles, but it's really dangerous. The right don't want to be trodden on, and the left don't like the initial red pilling.

If we do that we're basically "yo f🅰️k everyone", there's just not enough people to get the joke.
Maybe there's another way around, maybe when we have a huge audience that have tolerance already.

Last edited: