Dafran's voicelines

Apr 8, 2018
Dude got rank 1 skills.
What if Overwatch gradually fades out until nobody cares any more, and Dafran doesn't have a distinct character?
Doesn't he need to sell autism or he'll be irrelevant someday?

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
If he joins a team, it would be a lot of promotion and he wouldn't need a character, like shroud. But dafran doesn't join team anymore.

Maybe once a guy hits a critical point, he just needs to be there and play.
There are no skill no character male streamers on Twitch, audience are mostly normies, they're like dogs, they stick to a streamer just because of familiarity.

Apr 8, 2018
Since Dafran doesn't join team, you think Blizzard would flip a switch and make whoever is partnered with Overwatch League top rank, just to give them promotion? They just queue him with dog 💩 teammate to drag him down?

I f🅰️king hate elo games so much I seriously think it's rigged, once I win 2-3 rounds I get queued with dog 💩 teammate and hard enemy, happens every single time, feels like the game is "balancing" me instead of randomizing players.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
FOT
Dude buy a fresh account for 29.99, then do fresh placements.
I bought the game 3 times, first time placed silver, second time master, third time diamond, that's how Blizzard makes money, you got to pay the toll to rank up.

Dafran has a strong accent though, that is a pretty good character.

Apr 1, 2018
What if Overwatch gradually fades out until nobody cares any more, and Dafran doesn't have a distinct character?
Looked him up, he's a top OW player that once had good exposures, he has catchphrases and uses memes all the time, he also has funny reactions.

Standards usually don't need to be too high for entertaining the masses, he really fits in the good streamer profile, pogchamp.

G

ggx

you think Blizzard would flip a switch and make whoever is partnered with Overwatch League top rank
It is a good idea to reserve top rank spots for the league players, giving the audience something to admire, making sure who they admire is under their control, not grass root players.

Apr 1, 2018
I can't stop saying dude, it's part of the package of the stream.
3:58:45

Been watching his stream after you guys brought it up, Dafran is actually a pretty special personality.

He made a new account called Burgerflipper, made it to top 500, then flank trolling only dragging his account down the SR, then instantly get SR back.
Getting top500 seems so easy for him, he trolls with his ranks WTF. He is not a streamer that just "be there" and react sometimes to pretend having a personality, like most of them.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
OK I changed my mind, a little spank on him doing daflank apparently made him go back to reformed normie streaming...

Look up Maximilian Mus road to bronze, pretty funny.