Why isn't leafyishere making videos anymore?

L

leafyisqueefy

After the mrblackdarness666 blew up on his channel, he started to make commentary videos primarily,
that's like his first taste of sweet drama revenue.

He is so cute, before 1 million subscribers he really had a soul.

Why isn't he making videos anymore?

Apr 1, 2018

Maybe he didn't understand the people who left him after idubz's content cop aren't his most loyal fans, he could've just made a video of him laughing all the way though idubbbz's video, or played some sad violin meme music and pretended to be sad.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
Idubbbz left leafy no material to make a comeback, he exposed himself, come on dude. He also wore a leafy shirt be like: I am f🅰️king you, I'm your big fan, love you, we good?

Leafy probably shouldn't even defend himself because idubbbz is such a meme character.

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
The moment when leafy started roasting on other people is the moment when he lost his own character, he lost his soul.

I genuinely think leafy had an existential crisis:
These commentary videos are so played out, do I go back to square one or do I keep on doing it for the drama revenue?​
Maybe he found another way of making money?

If leafy starts making old style commentary videos that'll be good.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
This is the leafy meetup full video:

Notice that Leafy ran into a crowd of keemstar fans holding keemstar meme cardboards, they called leafy leafyisqueefy up front, they didn't care about him, no welcoming words, leafy be like:
Oh 💩 I am not welcome here​
Of course leafy is going to shy out, look at the grim on his face.
Maybe he'll act much less of a p🚺ssy if he met his own fans.

Idubbbz didn't show us the part where everybody held keemstar cardboard and didn't give 💩 about leafy there, out of context.

L

leafyisqueefy

Interesting, a case to be reversed?
Leafy had never been hugely criticized, he makes videos in his bedroom, the first drama towards him was a 30mil-view content cop huuuge drama and keeled him.

If he cleans up his act and makes 2015 style honest content, I'll sell my dog to back him the f🅰️k up, I'll also watch ads for him.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
LOL I turned on the auto filter to make this site seem ultra family friendly.

Discover 5 censored words to exchange for a marble, collect 5 marbles to exchange for a diamond, collect 5 diamonds to get a towel with my face on it.

Apr 8, 2018
Leafy used to make fun of illuminati and 💩 and do edgy videos, that's not what the liberals do, but then he made videos about racist nazi girl.

Was he realizing YouTube was about to flip the switch, so he decides to hug YouTube's leg?

Apr 8, 2018
I mean a f🅰️king kid in his bedroom is able to make it on top of YouTube? Come ooon dude, let's be realistic, when does that ever happen?
They can't let that happen, sorry calvin, you don't have a recommendation letter.

Apr 8, 2018
I mean a f🅰️king kid in his bedroom is able to make it on top of YouTube? Come ooon dude, let's be realistic, when does that ever happen?
They can't let that happen, sorry calvin, you don't have a recommendation letter.
That's too much conspiracy.
Because so many YouTubers saying he used them, and ruined leafy's reputation.
Perhaps he did use them and felt OMEGACRINGE, so he cashed out and left?

The tri-hard wanted a shout out, but he's upset that "it's not shout out worthy".
So leafy offered the tri-hard $20, it turned out to be $50, well, and the tri-hard is angry.

Dude... If you want to EXPOSE leafy, then you shouldn't have taken the money, right?
If you don't like the deal, then don't take the money. Taking the money then try to ruin leafy? For more YouTube money? This freelancer is a d♠️ck.

Last edited:

ngalex

2Savage4Me
Oct 26, 2018
My friend's friend's dad who worked on the exchange said he put all his money into Bitcoin Cash in Oct 2017 then he cashed out in Dec 2017 at peak, he made 8 million dollars.
Due to the volume leafy's trading in 2017, he met regulatory constraints and had been making calls every day to make sure he doesn't lose his money. That's why his videos couldn't keep up.

Leafy doesn't have to work ever again, unless of course he messes with margins and blows all his money away.

Last edited: