Trolling Reddit normies, let me show you how

mvpf

May 9, 2018
LOL, can't believe this site actually exists, you guys are doing pretty good, but I think I can do even better, I am an experienced troll.
Let me show you how it's done.

mvpf

May 9, 2018
I register 2 fresh accounts on Reddit:
u/mvpf
u/fafram
(mvpf: mvp f🅰️k)

I trigger people with the first account, I flame on the first account with the second account on high ground.
For example:
Look at this totally PC thing I'm doing
mvpf: f🅰️king f🏳️‍🌈ggot​
fafram: bigoted 🍑sshole, got tired of working at walmart?​
Remember to downvote mvpf's comment with fafram, and upvote fafram's comment with mvpf.
To give people a first impression, basically telling people what to think and what to do.

Also upvote the post with both 2 accounts to make sure more people see the post.

Last edited:

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
I have censoring filter turned on to make the site seem totally family friendly, but the word meanings don't change, you get what I mean, hope you're ok with that.

Also, is the right trollable? I had an experience of the right Redditors being just as hostile as the left.
https://www.crippical.org/threads/32/

mvpf

May 9, 2018
It's ok I get the filter word changing thing.

It doesn't matter where you troll, you can troll the left or right
"But you can't troll the right."
You can't troll the pol but you can troll the Reddit normies.

Last edited:

mvpf

May 9, 2018
This is a prime example of how it works:

I don't know who did it or whether if they're intentional but it is pretty much the principle of this method, check the full comment tree.

mvpf

May 9, 2018
mvpf comment 1.PNG

So it's -19 -2 points for mvpf, +13 points for fafram.
It's not much because I'm not trolling on topic, just calling people f🏳️‍🌈gs to have a quick dip, but fafram is not detectable, you have karma every time, you can sell accounts like this easy.

u/Nevx44 tried to warn everybody, do your thing man.
How to utilize him to get even more negative karma now that I'm called out? By defending myself, that's right.
"not even worth a downvote" People still downvoted me to -2 after he specifically told them not to.

Last edited:

mvpf

May 9, 2018
Yeah those internet justice warriors really like to ride on sparkling high horse and say that.

"He has done something wrong, he got what he wanted, look how pathetic he is, I'm just delivering piping hot internet justice."

mvpf

May 9, 2018
Depending on how much you know a sub Reddit, if you have been there sometime, you know what people dislike specifically, you see comments that are downvoted and learn from that, then you troll on topic and can't be detected.

If you just want to have a quick dip like I did then call people typical stuff that trigger general dislike, it's pretty easily spotted, but people still fall for that.

Morte

Crib owner
Mar 31, 2018
but his account was made today
I don't think it's about whether if you're the new guy, it's about whether you agree with them.

They never question your qualifications if you agree with the general vibe, they will upvote you and ask no further.
If you don't agree with them, oh boy they're going to pull out everything about you that makes you look unworthy.

mvpf

May 9, 2018
When people are triggered, they get into your profile and look you up, it's a kind of vendetta psychology, that's the main reason why I got called out last time.

Good thing about a fresh account is that people don't report you because they know it's meaningless.
If they found out you have a few k karma, lots of activity, making you lose something give them satisfaction.